"Brandan!" She hiccuped while sobbing uncontrollably, her trembling fingers tracing every line, inch and curves of his face. Memorizing, trying to make herself believe of his presence, that he was real and not a hallucination.

And he was looking at her. With amusement!

His hands still had the light grip on her arms. Placing the palm of her one hand on his chest Emma pushed herself back a little, her other hand was still lingering on his jaw while he smirked at her.

The next second he found his face swing sideways by a furious force. She slapped him!

He was shocked beyond limits. One moment she was caressing him like there was no tomorrow and the next moment she was slapping him across the face with that angry look.

"What was that for?" He asked cupping his cheek where she had slapped him as he turned his head back to look at her with absolute shock.

She pushed him away with massive force and glared at him as if trying to burn him alive with the power of her eyes. "That, was for giving up on me."

"Sorry. Come again." He had the audacity to look at her as if she was speaking an unknown language. And that made her even angrier.

Her hands tightened into fists by her sides. "How dare you try to give up on me you idiot! I didn't mean what I said. But..."

He still looked at her funny. Emma was this close to childishly stomp her feet on the ground. "...but how could you just decide to go home - leaving me and our children here you asshole..."

He just lifted one eyebrow while keeping quiet.

She kept on with calling him all the nasty names existing. She was so hyper and angry that she didn't even notice him closing the little distance between them. Only when his hand surrounding her waist before snugly pasting her against his hard body, was when she gasped in surprise. Without giving her a chance to attempt to remove herself from his grip he pressed his lips firmly upon her unexpected ones.

And then he kissed her with reckless abandon, putting a stop at all her angry babbling and leading her thought process towards his flawless seduction which she often feared would make her completely insane someday.

"What... " He smacked his lips again upon hers when she tried to speak something in between his kisses, coaxing her lips - encouraging, demanding, requesting for her to kiss him back. And she did, she let him know all her feelings - said and unsaid ones - through her lips, tongue and mouth.

None of them knew how much time had passed as they let themselves drown into feverish kisses of desire, passion, relief and... love.

When he lifted his head up and looked at her through his half closed eyelids, he felt satisfied by the sight of his Emma. Lips swollen and puffy, gasping for breath and when she opened her eyes she looked at him dazed with her pupils dilated.

"I could give up on my life, Emma but I could never give up on you." He said simply, sincerely.

She listened to him in silence, she could feel her head spinning from that hell of a kiss and at the same time her heart thudded with joy as his words slowly sipped in. She thanked the God that Brandan was still holding her so tightly against him, otherwise she was sure she would have ended up on the floor in a mushy puddle.

"But you were going back home." She found her voice with difficulty and wasn't surprised when it came out raspy - as a low whisper.

With his palms he cupped her face and caressed the strands of hair tucked behind her ears with his thumbs gently. "My home is where my family is, with you and our children. Hell, I love you so much that even my spirit wouldn't be able to leave if I die now..."