❝𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧❞

britpop

britpop

Please don't put your life in the handsOf a Rock n' Roll bandWho'll throw it all away

Of a Rock n' Roll band
Who'll throw it all away.

"I leave Oasis with my hands tied. It wasn't an easy decision to come with, but it was time. I thought it through, but I could not go on for another day. All my life, I have put myself on the line for the band. The only reason I had stayed so long was because of Noel. Now I think it's time for me to hand over my reigns."

"Oasis will always be the heart and soul of my being. I guess you can say that I don't look back in anger. I owe the boys every drop of my blood, we made history together and I wouldn't have wanted it any other way. We were just destined to crumble. There wasn't enough room for all of us. Oasis was never meant to work, we all thought it was us five against the world — but everyone will see that it was always us against each other."

"I just couldn't go on another day working alongside Liam. But he will always be family."

"Liam and I. Damon and myself. What can I say except that we were kids? We were young and sucked into the wildlife, what is there to say? They both mean a great deal to me, despite how things are between all of us. Half of the greatest songs in the British history, and the world even — wouldn't have existed without the all the feud and scandal and romance. So you're welcome."