Everyone was about to finish their meals, when a bright light appeared in the hall causing everyone to cover their eyes from the brightness of the light. When the light disappeared a group dressed in old clothes, like really old clothes appeared.

"Merlyn, what did you do?" One of the men with blonde hair asked annoyed, looking at a brown haired woman.

"Why do you just assume it was me? And for your information I didn't do a thing" The woman says offended. She finally looks at her surroundings, scrunching her eyebrows up in confusion.

Before anyone else can say anything, a letter slowly falls down in front of Dumbledore. He grabs it confused, before slowly opening it and reading it. His eyes widening a little. "Well it seems we have all been gathered to watch the life of Merlyn and Camelot. And the whole wizarding world will be watching, some will just be watching places elsewhere" Dumbledore says after a moment.

"Wait, who? Me?" Merlyns confused voice rings out in the great hall, unknowingly getting all the attention on her.

"Who else do you know named Merlyn?" Arthur ask her like she's dumb, she glares at him.

"Maybe one of all of them, we don't their names now do we?" Merlyn ask Arthur like he's dumb gesturing to all the students and teachers.

Lancelot looks at the two before turning back to Dumbledore, "does the note say last name?" Lancelot ask not wanting to listen to the two arguing anymore.

"Hernandez, Merlyn Hernandez" Dumbledore says looking down at the note again, before looking up seeing every one of the newcomers looking at Merlyn. To which he gathers it's her, before looking at her wide eyed for a second before hiding it.

"Yeah, that's me" Merlyn says an awkwardly not really knowing the reason for it.

"Oh would you look at that, it is about you. So what did you do?" Arthur ask her accusingly, Merlyn look at him offended.

"Arthur I haven't done anything.." Merlyn says annoyed, "yet" she mutters but Arthur seems to hear her because he shoots her a glare.

"Okay why don't we just calm down" Leon says stopping the two from arguing more, getting thankful looks from everyone else from the group.

"Oh lovers quarrel, trouble in paradise. How sad" Morgana says mockingly, taunting the two who turn to her and glare at her.

"What the hell is your problem?" Merlyn ask angrily, not understanding why Morgana would do it. 'I mean it doesn't make sense. I never did any thing to harm her, I thought we were soul sisters but apparently not' Merlyn thinks bitterly.

"My problem? What my problem is, my problem is you!" Morgana exclaim, 'ugh, who does she think she is?' Morgana thinks.

"What have I ever done to you?" Merlyn questions not understanding a thing, she never did anything to her.

"What you did to me? You betrayed me, you said you understood me. You sympathized with me, and then you chose his side!" Morgana yells pointing at Arthur who glares at her.

"Of course she chose my side, you tried to kill the king. You tried to kill me and everyone else, for your own selfish needs. So don't try to throw the blame onto me or Merlyn" Arthur says or more like yells.

"You don't get to call me selfish!" Morgana yells at Arthur.

"Stop it! You are both selfish, you only think about yourselves and how it affects you. What about Camelot, huh? You know the kingdom your the future king off, and the kingdom you were supposed to be queen off. This isn't about you, it's about Camelot and its people. So what if you aren't gonna be queen, it doesn't give you the right to ruin Camelot. Quite the opposite actually, you should protect it in the way a king can't do it.
And you should think about Camelot, you should put Camelot first. That is what a king does and what a queen does. They don't throw a tantrum every time something doesn't go their way. They find another solution, and fight for their people and kingdom like a grown up adult and not some five year old child!" Merlyn exclaim mad about how they only think about themselves, and not the kingdom and its people. "There is no kingdom and people to rule, without its people. They should all be equals, none would survive without the other" Merlyn adds

Everyone look at Merlyn in amazement, the knights of the round table all look at her proudly. 'She's gonna be an amazing queen' they all think. Morgana and Arthur look like two five year olds who just got told off by their mother, much to others amusement.

Dumbledore breaks the silence, "well shall we begin to watch?" Dumbledore ask, everyone nods silently.

"What about introductions first and then after we can begin to watch, Albus?" Minnie ask

"Right, of course" Dumbledore says just as the door to the hall opens and in walks some of the parents to some of the children, like Harry Potter (A/n: yes they are alive, everyone is. Voldemort doesn't exist) basically the parents to the seven students that talked about Merlyn before.

Everyone introduces themselves and they all get some amazed looks, Merlyn still gets the most amazed reactions. But that is to be expected since she is the greatest sorceress to ever live.

The screen turns on.