" Shut up or I'll slam your face down on the table, " Zack said sounding furious.

" Are you really willing to kill your precious sister for a chicken? What a brother" she said rolling her eyes.

" First of all you would have cared more if it was bought with your own money, but since you're a spoiled brat you don't get the meaning of good, home-cooked food being served on your table you should appreciate what's being given to you more and second of all I was in the mood for chicken today and you ruined it for me " Zack complained.

" And me " Axel sighed in annoyance as he shoved a slice of pizza in his mouth.

( clearly, Axel wasn't talking about the chicken.)

Emily's pov

Can someone tell those idiots that I already know about them?

Yeah, surprise! I actually do know about those two rainbow love birds.

They are very cute together I'm not gonna lie, they think they're sneaky but they are not.

I've caught them kissing passionately multiple times.

I also saw Axel giving back hugs to Zack in the kitchen while Zach made breakfast.

I would also notice how Zack would get so bothered whenever I sat next to Axel or even near him and the same goes for Axel, but Axel would get way more scary, one time we all went out together to some cool famous restaurant, that place was damn cool, the decor was awesome, it was very comforting and would have been a great place for studying if I were in school, I dropped out btw, I just couldn't concentrate on my education anymore and I never liked school or studying anyway, never had a dream collage or anything, I used to just go to school because -- because, mom, would force me to go, but now that she's gone there's no one to force me to

Anyway, back to what I was saying so we were at that restaurant and that day it was packed so we were stuck at the bar, don't worry I don't drink, not because I'm not 21 yet but because I'm kind of traumatized from anything that would cause you to not be in your right mind.

Anyway, so I excused myself to go to the bathroom and when I returned I saw some girl had taken my seat that was beside Zack and was flirting with him, I stood there waiting to see what would happen but I was surprised when I saw Axel pull Zack close by the waist making him half sitting on his lap then pulled Zack's head back and kissed him passionately for a few seconds then turned to glare at the girl, the girl was bright red and ran away right after as she apologized a few times.

They are literally so cute, I ship, like actually.

The first time I started suspecting something was actually back when I was in the hospital, when my condition was still not the best I remember waking up at random hours for a few seconds before blacking out again, I remember seeing them during those flashes sitting beside my bed and hugging, kissing, sleeping on each other's shoulders, talking together as they stared ever so lovingly at each other.

I have to say my brother has changed very drastically, at some point it felt like he wasn't even my brother, Axel changed him so much, for the better, I knew about Zack's mental state but I couldn't do anything about it, I knew about his bad habits as well and I could do nothing, I always felt bad for him because it felt like whenever my eyes would land on him he would always be looking sad or just - emotionless, like a dead lifeless person, and I know what you're thinking, you're probably thinking that it's because of me because I'm always bothering him but no, he just wakes up with that face and in that mood.

When he is alone he's always just quiet and lifeless, like unlike most people when we are alone we enjoy this time by maybe wasting time on TikTok or reading a book or watching a new TV show or movie, like to the point where it kinda feels crazy and manic to just be laughing by your self, alone, in your room. But Zack doesn't do any of that, he has no friends to call or text, no interest in social media or reading, and secretly hates watching movies or TV shows alone, he'd just be sitting alone in his room quietly, staring at his ceiling.

But since Axel appeared in our lives it feels like Zack had become a totally different person, like I've been his sister since the day I was born yet I had for the first time ever seen new sides of Zack's personality that I've never seen before, and all that because of Axel.

It's almost like Axel saved him, wait, not almost like, he indeed saved him, he made him love his life and be happier, my brother had been smoking since he was 15, he didn't care about his health or anything at all, but do you know what happened now? Zack hadn't touched a cigarette or vape for almost 6 months now, literally 6 months. From not being able to live without taking a puff every hour to not having been smoking for soon to be a year.

This is not the only bad habit that Axel helped stop. The cutting too, I haven't stumbled upon a bloody tissue or random stained spots on the floor for a long while now, not only that but he's slowly but surely starting to feel more and more comfortable with his body and started often wearing short sleeves at home, like he's not wearing short sleeves and shorts through the whole summer but it's a great improvement, it's way better than wearing long sleeves through the whole entire summer.

And the list keeps on going, he learned how to cook even better food, he learned how to make desserts, he started building his own goals and dreaming of achieving things, and he started talking about his feelings when feeling down, not to me specifically but it doesn't matter as long as he's getting rid of that weight and so on.

As much as I was in love with Axel and wanted him for myself, Zack still deserved him more, I wanted him but Zack needed him, he needed the man who could finally change him and help him achieve his goals.

I never thought this asshole would ever find his other half, I thought his other half would be a trash can in some Walmart but turns out it's that handsome celebrity who I've always had a crush on.

My brother ended up falling for his sister's crush

I can't believe it, it's actually done, oh my god, I can't believe it, I can now proudly say that I'm the owner of two complete stories, damn I'm proud of myself, never thought I'd ever be able to finish this story mainly because the first chapter was literally released during my exams and here I am again finishing this chapter while having a physics exam tomorrow I don't know why I love to just remember that I have a story that I'm working on during exams, don't worry this is not effecting my grades in any way.

I really hope y'all liked this story and enjoyed it, I know there were some very bad chapters in between as well as not enough romance and stuff which is kinda crazy considering this originally was supposed to be a romance story, like literally was supposed to be just pure romance but I guess that's what happens when you don't prepare and map out how everything should go exactly but not gonna lie I kinda like it like that, I think this had not been done before, in this way at least. I think it's pretty unique and I like being unique.

I'm very thankful to you guys, like y'all don't understand how thankful I am to each and every one of y'all who had voted or written a comment, or even read the story's description and decided to give it a chance, and obviously thanks for coming this far and reading till here.

This is the end of my sister's crush, tell me what you think and if this was an ending you had hoped for or if you expected maybe something better.

This story will be revised and edited once I'm done with my exams because damn there's a whole lot of shit and some chapters that I'm not a big fan of, so I'll make sure to fix those

I love you all and I guess I'll see y'all in the comments section of another story or maybe in the side story, who knows 😏

Bye 💜🏳️‍🌈