Coughing out the horrible smoke that she inhaled, she looked at the Empire, now in flames. The once beautiful wood, pristine marble was now in ashes, absorbed by the fire.

The intense and hungry blaze was all she could see and feel currently, the smell of charred wood threatening to suffocate her. Even if she was a good distance away, luckily surviving the fire.

After she had escaped from the lady's family, leaving her dark past behind, she was picked up by many people doing whatever they wanted with her.

Then she was took to China and was sold to an emperor. She was kept for a few months until he was attacked, from what she had heard. Everything happened too quickly for her. So she got used to being pleased with what she has.

"Hm. I did not expect him to set his own empire on fire." The angel flinched violently, yelping as she looked besides her. A young man, crossing his arms. A large grin on his face, as well as a blindfold decorated with a patterned streak covered his eyes.

Staggering, she almost trips over a rock but was able to regain her balance. "Hey, Be careful!"

After the incident with Lord Hades, [Y/N] had thankfully escaped alive

After the incident with Lord Hades, [Y/N] had thankfully escaped alive. He has this suffocating aura, piercing eyes and she swore she had stopped breathing for a whole minute. Stretching her left wing - she took a mental note to stay away from windows.

The town was lively with anger. Conversations  about how Buddha sided with the Humans, and as a God himself, that was disrespectful. They spat rude, foul words about humanity and the God.

It made the Angel pout a little. No matter what they do, there will always be conflict. Peace is somehow never an option. It never was. She stopped at a bakery where  sweet, aromatic pastries and candies were sold.

The smell was wafting around creating a comforting feel. It made the angel's mind a little bit more at peace. Beautifully presented Infront, some even had steam coming off from them, fresh from the oven.

She bought some that looked appetising as well as the favourites of her friend. While it was getting prepared, she spotted a familiar God staring at her. Catching his eyes, she smiled brightly. A familiar scarlet haired God. She approached his seat.

"Lord Thor! It's a pleasure to meet again." The God acknowledge her presence, nodding. "Lord Thor, can I have that rainbow juice.." an high pitch voice called beside him.

"Hello, Emilia." The child's eyes brighten. "Hello!! It's nice to see you again, look my third eye is growing!" The little child pointed to her cheek, a tiny eye was there blinking. "Oh, I love it! It's so adorable.."

"Lord Thor is going to buy me Rainbow Juice. I heard it's from a magical place where no God has ever been before, until the angel's bought it here." She whispered and she ran to look at the stand even closer, admiring the rainbow liquid on a jug.