𝟗

Today, if the angel's day was given a title

Today, if the angel's day was given a title. It would be called: Jealousy.
Humanity had lost again. The angel huffed as she stomped, filling the halls with the sound of her shoes. They were so close! Lord Shiva was indeed really strong. She remembered that day in the garden with Poseidon.

After that, he gave her the cold shoulder. Didn't even look or talk to her. And also after the time with Lord Thor in the town, he hadn't bother to approach her - only staring at her and walking away. She sighed, she'll talk to them when they want to. Which, would probably not happen anyways.

"Boo."

She flinched and turned around. a tall, muscular man in a tank top with familiar glasses and a bindi on his forehead. Sharp canines.. munching on a candy.
"Buddha!" Her wings perked up, in response. The God grinned, "We meet again."

"Hurry up." The God grumbled from the other side of the bush wall, the same place they first met. How nostalgic. She grunted in response, her wings getting caught in the thick twigs of the bush wall. "Pull me!" She cried helplessly as Buddha held her hand pulling her to the other side.

Poseidon walked in the garden, though the Gods told him not to move - as he'll probably open his wounds, bleed out and die. He doesn't care. He doesn't need their help. That angel. So annoying. She kept following him and following him - why does she keep finding him!?

He stopped, to stab his new trident on the stone path, cracking it's ground as ruble flew everywhere - in frustration. The pretty doves, birds and butterflies jump in the suddenness of Poseidon's wrath.

Her annoying face. Annoying voice. Annoying banter- how could she talk to him like that? His train of thought halted.

He can't stop thinking about her.

He heard a bush move, the God turned his head. Familiar white wings appeared in his sight. What?  His eyes lingered. Landing on her bottom - he looked away, his eyebrows knitting.

He looked back again, She was pulled into the bush wall then disappearing with a faint sound of her giggle. Who's she with?He continued walking, now stomping. She cannot. Cannot leave his mind. Whatever. He doesn't care.

"Still no one here. Good. Want one?" Buddha offered a bunny shaped candy, like the one he gave her the first time they met. The angel took it with a 'thank you' and smile. They leaned on the big tree trunk, admiring the view. Though, it wasn't much.

It was just like she remembered. A grassy empty plane. But it was peaceful, almost like the problems of this world are gone. The wind blew, as the grass swayed with it.

"Why do you like sweets?" "You don't?" "Well.. I only like some sweets, we Angels don't need to eat." The God look at you, suprised. "How do you live then?" "I don't know?" The angel giggled as the God joined in, in disbelief.