[Note: The Kulu-Ya-Ku is named after the one I used in Monster Hunter Stories 2]

Raphtalia: everyone come this way!! We'll keep you safe!!

Ryuji: okay you three, help Raphtalia

Inosuke/Note/Grif: *agreeing snort*

Raphtalia along with the three monsters began guiding and protecting the villagers on the way to the mines.

As Ryuji was shooting down the giant wasps, he noticed Arrowhead flying towards him.

Ryuji: Arrowhead has backup arrived?

Arrowhead hovered in place, squawking to confirm Ryuji's question.

Ryuji: okay, go look around and see if any villagers need help

Arrowhead squawked and flew off.

Elsewhere Naofumi and Headsmash were running around the village, gathering the attention of the wave monsters.

Naofumi: (why am I risking my life for total strangers?) 

Headsmash killed a swarm of wasps in front of them while Naofumi grabbed a burning piece of wood to help gather attention.

Naofumi: (I'm such a fool)

As the two kept running Naofumi noticed that Headsmash was getting tired and that more buildings were getting destroyed.

Naofumi: (There are too many of them. I need to find a way to minimize the damage)

As Naofumi rode past a few adventurers struggling with the monsters, he suddenly got an idea.

Naofumi: I don't know if you'll listen or if you understand but I have a plan. so get ready

Headsmash: *grunt*

Naofumi guided Headsmash and started running towards a watchtower.

Headsmash ran past the tower and Naofumi jumped off.

Naofumi began climbing up a watchtower and started ringing the bell.

The monsters began gathering and climbing up the tower when Naofumi realized that the wave was still active.

Naofumi: (damn! It's showing no sign of slowing down. What are those three doing!?)

After the horde had gathered in a small group, Naofumi trapped a wasp in a "Shield prison" which plummeted to the ground.

He then casted "Airstrike shield" on the opposite side of the horde.

Naofumi: strike the "Shield prison"!!

Headsmash dug his feet down and charged at the ball of magic and sent it crashing into the horde and tower, like a bowling ball.

Naofumi jumped off the collapsing tower.