[Note: I played Monster Hunter Stories 2 and used a Velocidrome named Torrent who I used against the final boss and decided to give this monster the same name]

Ryuji: Arrowhead, scout out the area and let us know if the knights and adventurers are here!

Arrowhead squawked to acknowledge my order and flew off.

Ryuji then hopped onto the Velocidrome's back.

Ryuji: okay guys got on Inosuke and Headsmash

Raphtalia got on Inosuke while Naofumi rode Headsmash and ran to the village.

Ryuji: okay Torrent lets go!

Torrent: *roar*

Torrent ran as fast as he could to Lute village.

3RD PERSON POV

Lute village is in panic as interdimensional zombies and interdimensional wasps swarm the town, killing many civilians while a handful of armed villagers and passing adventurers struggle to fight off the monsters.

As a man with a pitchfork was about to be killed by a zombie a magic shield suddenly appeared and protected him.

Man: w-what!?

Naofumi: charge it Headsmash!

Headsmash: *snort*

Headsmash smashed into the zombie like a runaway horse as the zombie was splattered into chunks.

Man: the shield hero!?

Naofumi: go, get out of here

Man: R-right!

The man got up and ran off Headsmash kept running, knocking down every undead along the way while Naofumi used "Airstrike shield" to protect a merchant and "Shield prison" to protect a mother and her children.

Meanwhile, Raphtalia was slicing the wasps while Inosuke bulldozed through hordes, as Ryuji was shooting down the airborne threats and Torrent kept moving.

Many of the villagers and adventurers were surprised as the three and the monsters were easily thinning out the horde with little issue.

Ryuji and Raphtalia stopped in front of the group of civilians.

Ryuji: "Summon" Aptonoth! Kulu-Ya-Ku!

Ryuji Summoned two more monsters, an Apnotnoth named Note, and a Kulu-Ya-Ku named Grif.