Part title

The next day:

This morning I felt so good so I when I got up I thought instead of sweats and a t shirt I should wear something nice.

When I was finally done with my look (outfit on top) I walked out got an apple and head out the door and got in my white jeep.

When I got to school I spotted my friend Octavia so I walked over to her.

"Hey girl!!!"

"Hey what's up??"

"Nothing so how has ben and your relationship going"

"Ummmm....we broke up actually" Octavia says with a sad expression.

"Ohh I'm so-" I couldn't finish my sentence because someone shoved me into a locker.

"Umm excuse me but what the fuck" I say and when I look up I couldn't believe who i saw and was potential about to cry.

"Because loser!" Jc screamed in my face.

"Wait what the fuck I'm your fuckin girl friend or are you embarrass that a loser like me is your girlfriend and you know what fuck you and when you said all that I love you shit I actually believed you but I Guess I should have just kept my walls up and we are over!" I yell and I walk away and get my jeep.

I can't believe he did that like really?? I just ditched school today and went to the store and got ice cream and candy and all that shit.

In half of the day Octavia came over and comfort me because I was crying like there was no tomorrow while watching the notebook.

I guess I shouldn't have believed true love was real and now I know I love you is just all a lie that people believe.......
💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟
I'm so sorry I haven't updated I just hade family issues and now I'm back so I'll update more I love you guys and hope you still read this.