Omg.....

Just want to say sorry for rushing into them dating I just couldn't wait and there will be drama and all that junk and also thank you so much for supporting this book!!
😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊
"Jc my boo what are you doing here"
I turn to find that whore paisley ( picture of her on top) she is like a fuck boy but girl version. But why is she calling jc boo and why is she here?

" paisley we broke up and you cheated on me why are you here don't you see I'm moving on with someone who I actually care about!" Jc screams. I'm scared at how angry jc is his milk chocolate eyes went to pitch black now .

" well I came to get you back but I guess you choose this whore instead of me and btw summer you never give him a much pleasure as I did" she said in her stupid squeaky voice.

I was about to get her but jc grabbed me and sat me down on the grass and said" let me handle this babe"

" paisley she is not a whore non like you where you fucked every single guy in the school and she will give so much more pleasure as you because we would actually do it for love and not for just sex!" Jc said with confidence in his voice about me.

"Fine I'll go but just so you know I'll come back for you jc"
And with that she walked away.

Jc looked at me with his chocolate eyes and I finally felt like I was wanted in someone.

I think I'm falling for jc caylen........
-------//////--------//////-------/////
Aww I'll update when you guys want more and I will start making more books as we go so go read them and I love you guys so much and again thank you for supporting this book!!