Estelle smiles at him leads him inside. "Mom's at the kitchen. Dad's home by the way and mom's baking the third batch of cookies!" At the sudden mention of said cookies, the aroma of freshly baked cookies conquers the room.

"Last one to the kitchen is a rotten egg!" Exclaimed Perseus as he dashed to the next room.

"Hey!" Follows the little girl.

"Percy, you're home! Here, take some cookies," said Sally.

"Thanks mom." Said Percy. Percy grabbed one of the freshly baked cookies and took a bite. He was followed then by his sister as she took two, munched on one, and left for the living room.

"So how was school?" Asked his mother.

"Well, same as usual. Nothing new."

Sally shakes her head, "you say that every time."

Percy grins and took one last bite.

As he swallows his last cookie, the door bell rang.

'Huh... Thought I lost them..' He thought. "I'll go get it!" He says.

Perseus left the kitchen and heads for the front door. Instincts were kicking as he neared the door. His brain was screaming that something was wrong, but he didn't mind. He pushes away the thought and turned the door knob. Once the door opened, he was greeted with pain scattering across his left part of the face.

"Maledizione! (1) We lost him!" Angrily screamed Nico.

"Calm down Neeks. We will be able to find him again." Reassured Will.

"We can't be so sure, Will! He might not even come back to Rachel's new school!" Nico dropped himself onto the infirmary bed, grabbed a pillow and screamed on his. His screams being muffled.

Moments before, the trio were on the lead in following Perseus, but once the rain started to pour, he was gone from there sight. Rachel bid farewell to the two as it rained and Nico and Will went to a near alley to travel back to Camp.

"Don't worry Nico. Pretty sure he'll come back. Rachel will call us by then if he does so continue," says the son of Apollo. "Now come on, let's change. You're sogging the bed."

And true to Nico's words. After that day, Rachel came back to school confused as Perseus didn't enter and the students questioning whether she was mad or not. Somehow, Perseus J. Blofis disappeared from the face of the earth, once more.

Perseus fell to his back as he was thrown to the floor. His left face was burning and blood oozed out. The door slowly creaked open and what greeted him was the Chimera.

Perseus gritted his teeth and pushed himself up. He struggled but kept his balance. The Chimera pounced and Perseus dodges the attack.

His left hand was still on his left face, he no longer felt burning, but there was still minces of the pain left. Looks like his powers were recycling his blood and was healing his face slowly.

He gritted his teeth. Perseus dashes to the next room, he runs for the nearest drawer and opened it. Inside laid a golden dagger. After the giant war, he told his mom to keep at least one of the weapons he took from Camp Jupiter, the camp for the Roman demigods. He was once placed there for a prophecy, his early memories before he came across the camp weren't so pleasant.

A growl detaches him from his mind, and from the other side of the room, the Chimera crept slowly toward him. He grabs the dagger with his right hand. He faces the Chimera.

A clap suddenly catches his attention. The Chimera wasn't alone. In fact, it brought a foe.

"Perseus Jackson. A pleasure to meet you again." A sweet voice laced with malice said. Echidna walks inside the room.