4.⋆𐙚

"And what are we doing today?" I asked Yeonjun, who was sitting in the front seat with me. "Me and the boys often just drive around and listen to music. But sometimes we stop at a park and spend our time there." He said and I nodded with a smile. “Can I see your playlist?” I asked and he then nodded and handed me his phone with the playlist already open. I was looking for a song that I felt like playing and we all had the same taste in music, which made me very happy.

I chose Orange Flower (You Complete Me) by Enhypen and turned up the volume. "OHHH I LOVE THIS SONG!" Heuning Kai screamed from behind, which made Yeonjun and I laugh.

"I was far, I was far, I was falling
Nega nal bIichwojugi jeonen
It was dark, it was dark, eoduwotji
Nega nal kkaewojugi jeonen"

"You...didn't tell anyone, did you?" I asked Yeonjun, slowly looking in his direction. He had a smile on his face and said "Don't worry. I'm not that mean and I can help you get closer to Beomgyu." He said, his eyes still focused on the road.

"Ne sonen kkot han songi
Nal bomyeo hwanhi unneun neo, yeah
Jeojuneun sarajine
So I'm yours right now

Color my world, neoro gadeukae
Love of my heart, teong bin nae sesange
In full blossom, sarangeun machi
Ttasaroun haetsalcheoreom pieonan orange flower"

I smiled at him and turned my attention back to the road. "YEONJUN DRIVE US TO THE PARK!" Kai shouted from behind and I turned around to see Beomgyu sleeping peacefully on Kai's shoulder. I had to smile and pointed my index finger at my mouth to make it clear to Kai that he should be quiet, to which he nodded. I looked at Dora again and saw that she was sitting next to Soobin and was talking to him the whole time. And Taehyun was playing on his phone next to Heuning Kai.

Pov. Dora:

I was so happy that I talked to Soobin the whole time. We have a lot in common and we have become very good friends. "Your van is super cute. I like the decorations and there's enough space here, even if it's a small one." I said smiling and looking around. "Your hair style looks very pretty today. I like your hair clips." he said with a big smile. My cheeks felt very warm and I looked to the side. "Thank you...".

~

"Guys get out, we're here!" Yeonjun said and got out. “Yah Y/n, away beomgyu up.” Yeonjun said with an evil grin. "Me?! Heuning Kai can do that too-", "He's already gotten out, so let's go!" Yeonjun interrupted me and went to the park with the others. Me and Beomgyu were alone.

I went to the back seats and saw Beomgyu sleeping peacefully. "Beomgyu...shh. Wake up." I whispered but he didn't wake up. So I tried to shake him gently. Suddenly he held my wrist tightly and pulled me closer to him. I felt very hot and looked at him in shock. "Beomgyu...?" he opened his eyes and looked at me tiredly. "Oh I am sorry." He said as he realized what position we were in.

I coughed and stood up straight. “Yeonjun told me to wake you up, we arrived.” I said nervously and then he sighed. "I'll stay here, I have a headache." He said, turning his head to the window. I saw that his forehead was sweating and took out my water bottle. "Beomgyu drink water. I'll stay here too. Oh and don't worry, I haven't drunk from the bottle yet." I said with a slight smile. He smiled back and took the bottle I handed him. "You don't have to stay here, I'll be fine." , "Nahh, it's really warm anyway and I don't want you to be alone."

I said and sat in the seat next to him. He moved his body towards where I was sitting and stared at me. "I have strawberries with me, do you want?" he smiled and took out strawberries from his bag. I nodded happily and took one of the strawberries he handed me. We ate all the strawberries and listened to relaxing music the rest of the time.

After a while we both fell asleep together and Beomgyu's head rested on my shoulder.

Pov. Yeonjun:

'Ugh why are they taking so long?' I asked myself and made my way to the van. "Yah! What are you-" when I burst in I saw both of them sleeping and Beomgyu's head was on Y/n's shoulder. I scoffed and laughed. 'That was quick hmm' I grinned and took out my phone to take a picture of the two lovebirds. I giggled "she's going to kill me" then I took off my jacket and put it over both of them to keep them warm. 'I'd better leave them alone' and so I went back to the others.

We were just on the way home and I asked Dora where Y/n's house was. she told me the location and I drove off. “Ohhh Y/n and Beomgyu look so cute together!” Dora said and I had to smile. “Are you staying with Y/n once we get there?” I asked her and she nodded. Beomgyu slowly woke up and looked around. "And did you sleep well?" I laughed. Beomgyu looked to the side to see a sleeping Y/n. Beomgyu blushed and stared at her. I coughed and Beomgyu saw my evil grin. "Wake her up. We're at her home." I said to Beomgyu and he shook her nervously.

Pov. Y/n:

I took a deep breath and had to realize what had happened hours ago. “Girl, are you okay?” said Dora, laughing. Afterwards she showed me a picture and I was shocked. It was a picture of me and Beomgyu sleeping together. "YEONJUN!" I said angrily. 'I'm going to kill him' "Dora. send me the picture." I said and walked to the front door. Dora giggled and came after me. I unlocked the door and all the lights were off. "Mom? Hello anyone home?" I asked across the room. And suddenly the lights came on "SURPRISE!!!"⋆𐙚