Subh-Vivah

§§§§§§§

Next day,

"Wake up sleepyhead, you are going to marry today" Dharmini stirred around, not wanting to wake up.

"5 more minutes" She groaned.

"You are not going to school dumbo, it's your SHADI today" Kanha said, again.

"I married Yuvraj yesterday...." She spoke, trying to rub the sleep off her eyes, yawning.

"Draupadi is ready already" Kanha informed, pointing at the lehenga she was supposed to be wearing today.

"Whatever Kanha, I want food" Dharmini said, lazily.

"Wash yourself first and get ready.... I'll bring your food" Krishna rolled his eyes.

"Heyy heyy... don't roll your eyes. The whole multi-verse will go 'round and round'" She joked, walking around him, three times.

"Silly girl-" "Go and get ready, today is your wedding" Dharmini interjected, jumping in front of him.

"I know Kanha, I am going" She sighed, today was a big day for her.

'Shadi? Me? My? I am just a little kid, hey bhagwan kaha phasa diya' She scoffed, looking up at the ceiling.

'Jo bhi kehna hai, mu pe kaho' Krishna spoke inside her head, making her flinch. (You can directly talk to me, you know.)

Dharmini rolled her eyes.

After sometime,

"Drau?" Dharmini called.

"Yes, future shamragni?" Draupadi responded.

Dharmini looked around before, "Who? Me?" She questioned, pointing at herself.

"Yes?" Draupadi confirmed which in no way sounded like a confirmation, rather it sounded like a question.

"I am too clumsy, it's you" She shrugged like it was nothing.

They were currently walking towards the auspicious podium decorated with bunch of beautiful flowers.

Others were discussing with bhagwan Ved Vyas about their queries related to the not-so-normal marriage happening at that particular time period.

"Bhagwan, we can ask the brides about their choice" Yudhisthir suggested, which was the first statement the girls heard today.

"About?" Dhramini asked, loudly.

"About who is going to marry Yuvraj first" Kanha smiled.

"Obviously..... it's Draupadi" Dharmini immediately spoke.

"What?" Draupadi looked at her in awe.

"Yeah..." She said as if it was the most obvious thing in the whole world.

"You know that only Yuvraj's first wife has the right to become the Yuvrani, right?" Shikhandini asked, looking at her in awe.

"Yeah, so?"