16

After giving birth, the female worms are even more attractive. Because they have given birth to worm cubs, their flat breasts are slightly swollen and filled with milk. In addition to what the worm cubs eat every day, Zhou Jiayan also likes to drink it during sex. This makes Gao Miao and the others often feel an inexplicable sense of shame when breastfeeding.

Zhou Jiayan saw Gao Miao feeding the cub and moved forward to suck the milk from the other side. Gao Miao was very ashamed while breastfeeding and panting. After being fucked by Zhou Jiayan, she became more sensitive to his touch. Zhou Jiayan touched her nipple hole with the tip of her tongue. You can have an orgasm right away when you put it on, and lactating females are often so happy that they become incontinent when being fucked by a male.

Zhou Jiayan looked at the little bug cubs and had a plan in mind. He called them all together and said he was going to give them a lively sex education class. He also called Gao Miao and the others.

"Today I will teach you what oral sex is. Now let your female father demonstrate."

Gao Miao, Zuo Ruo and Luo Zhi were used to giving oral sex to Zhou Jiayan, but they were still a little embarrassed in front of their own cubs. They gradually fell into lust while licking, ignoring the bright eyes around them that were searching for knowledge.

One of the worm cubs also tried to put its tongue on it, then the second, the third... until the seventh one. It felt like being wrapped in an octopus's sucker. Zhou Jiayan's glans quickly ejaculated semen. , but it was also licked clean by them.

"Okay, now you can use your fingers to insert each other's holes and find your own pleasure spots and reproductive cavities."

The little bugs started to get busy. Their short fingers dug into other people's holes without knowing the importance. Everyone collapsed together in pleasure. Zhou Jiayan knew that they were still young and couldn't let them do more. They should have done what they did today. They had reached their limit, so they were allowed to go back to their rooms to play.

"They're gone, let's move on."

Gao Miao's hole was stretched open, and Zhou Jiayan's belt slapped Gao Miao's ass. After fucking Gao Miao to climax, Zhou Jiayan stretched out her tail and inserted it into his anus. There was only a thin layer of flesh membrane between her cock and tail. , Zhou Jiayan thrust with such force that it seemed like he was about to pierce her vagina at any time.

Zuo Ruo and Luo Zhi, who were watching from the side, couldn't help but squeeze Liu Shui's legs. They sat on the sofa and watched Zhou Jiayan fucking Gao Miao. Zhou Jiayan waved them over and kept turning the angles of their holes with his left and right hands. Even inserted into the reproductive cavity.

The three insects took turns to climax countless times. In the end, Zhou Jiayan used the position of peeing on the little insect cubs to urinate for them. When they got to the bathroom, he put the three of them into the bathtub. Zhou Jiayan continued to fuck her left with the impact of the water flow. Ruo, the light yellow liquid that Zuo Ruo shot spread out in the bathtub.

Zhou Jiayan changed the water in the bathtub again, allowing Gao Miao and Zuo Ruo to take a good bath in it. Luo Zhi was taken back to a mysterious room. This room is found in almost every male. It can increase the number of males having sex. The sexual desire during sex can also make the female feel better.

Zhou Jiayan walked into the room with Luo Zhi in his arms. Facing the door was a leather chair with a big hole in the chair, like a toilet. Zhou Jiayan put Luo Zhi on it and tied his hands and feet with belts. on the chair.

Zhou Jiayan pressed a button next to him, and a wall appeared in the room. There were many small tools for making love on the wall. Zhou Jiayan casually took a penis of normal size and inserted it directly into Luo Zhi's vagina through the hole in the chair. After opening it, The frequency was directly increased to the maximum, and Luo Zhi persisted for a while before squirting.

"Does it feel better for me or for you?"

"It's you"

Luo Zhi was tortured so much by various toys that he couldn't get enough of it, and begged Zhou Jiayan to put him down. The expression Zhou Jiayan most wanted to see on Luo Zhi's cold face appeared. Luo Zhi's expression was so broken and crazy that he put him down. Luo Zhi was put down, and Luo Zhi fell into Zhou Jiayan's arms and gasped. Zhou Jiayan put Luo Zhi on the ground and didn't stop until he was knocked unconscious. The expression on Luo Zhi's face stayed at the moment of climax, and his eyes were full of desire.