14

After the sexual incident, Zhou Jiayan discovered that the females from other classes had also come to join in the fun. It was like an extremely crazy promiscuous party, with their genitals exposed. Some males were even restless in such an atmosphere , and hunt delicious prey like a hunter.

Zhou Jiayan single-handedly led the whole school to mate. After today, I don’t know who will be pregnant with whose worm cub, let alone the next time such madness will happen.

"What's the teacher's name?"

"Suhe"

"Then Su He wants to come home with me? Be my partner and give birth to insect cubs for me."

Su He had no idea that there were such stupid male bugs in the world. They would take people back after fucking the female bugs. This behavior was no different from courtship. For the female bugs, this was the most romantic love story. , Su He agreed immediately after Zhou Jiayan asked, making Zhou Jiayan laugh.

Zhou Jiayan held Su He in his arms, and took the twins with him before leaving. Now he didn't have to worry about the health of the females at home, and the twins looked very good to fuck. They were wearing blue skirts, and the fabric looked very good. It's fragile and will break if you pull it lightly.

Zhou Jiayan learned their names on the road, which were Anle and Anyi. He had never touched a female twin like this before, so he didn't know how it would be like to fuck them.

When he returned home, the three pregnant females were all sleeping, and Su He in his arms also fell asleep. Zhou Jiayan put Su He in the room to rest, and took the twins to a room with a long table. There were warm yellow lights on inside, and there were a lot of desserts and fruits. The twins looked very excited, looking around the room with bright eyes.

"Want to do it with me?"

Zhou Jiayan pulled over another long table and put it together with the one in the middle. It was as big as a double bed. The twins responded enthusiastically to Zhou Jiayan's question. They started to take off their clothes one by one. Zhou Jiayan sat down. Admire their bodies from the chairs next to the table.

"Master, please fuck us." The two insects said such seductive words in unison. Zhou Jiayan asked them to lie on their backs on the table, and then he took out the food and placed it next to the table. The twins looked at him in confusion. behavior, but they didn’t ask because they were looking forward to what would happen next.

Zhou Jiayan took out the bag with cream, squeezed the cream on Anle and Anyi's breasts, turned around and took two huge cherries and put them on their lips, and then said to them, "Don't eat them secretly yourself." ", after looking at their bodies and feeling that something was missing, he took two more bananas, cut them in the middle and squeezed out the bananas, and put the complete half banana peel on their cocks.

Anle and An Yi had never been treated like this before. The water from their lower bodies soaked most of the table. Zhou Jiayan exposed their rear acupoints again, took out a small box of strawberries and put them in one by one. Some strawberries were placed in the process. It was squeezed, and the juice that flowed out covered Anle and Anyi's bodies. Their pussy and butt were all damaged, but it looked even more delicious.

Zhou Jiayan looked through the refrigerator and found a good thing, which was ice cubes frozen in the shape of a cock. He coaxed Anle and An Yi and put the cold cock into the hot pussy. After a while, the cock was almost warmed up. All melted.