Yuta pt 2

This is the continuation of Yuta pt 1 so please read that if you have not yet to get a better grip on the story.

Trigger warning: this chapter contains description of violence and blood. Please skip the part where I list the warning to the <safe> header if you feel uncomfortable with such themes.

Word count : 1651
___________________

Word count : 1651___________________

Y/n pov

I ran as fast as I could to the backside of school where no one could see me crying. The hallways were crowded due to it being break time and I could feel people's gazes on me as I ran while wiping my tears, but I paid no attention to it right now.

When I got to the backside of school, a small empty hallway where no one could see me crying, I let the emotions take over. Sliding down the wall, I buried my face in my arms and cried my heart out .

Why was my life like this?
What did I do to deserve this?
Why does everyone think I'm some toy to be played with and have fun with?
My first kiss, gone by the one person I hate.
His fangirls bullying me for something I have not even done, pulling his attention.

The quiet hallway was suddenly filled with small noises as I lifted my head up only to have my voice stuck in my throat.

"Aah , look who do we have here. Our little crybaby, hiding from everyone to cry over some shitty reason. Sweetie do you want a tissue?" Lari, one of my bullies aka Yuta's most obsessed fangirl said teasingly with a smug smile on her face.

"Miri, Yoora, hold her. Let me help her wipe the ugly tears off her face." Lari ordered.

<Skip now>

I could feel my heart thumping wildly in my chest, as the two girls grabbed me roughly from my arms and pinned me on the wall forcefully. I tried moving around, trying to remove myself from their trip but that on,y ended with them pressing their nails on my skin, leaving bruises.

"Now is the time I have my fun with you whore. I tolerated you for the longest time. I gave you so many warnings to stay away from Yuta but you only moved closer to him. What kind of lies have you fed him bitch that he even talks to you?" She said, crouching down to the level of my face as she landed a harsh slap on my face making me wince.

She kicked my stomach and grabbed my hair harshly that it felt like they would come off my scalp. Loud screams left my throat as they continued the torcher. All the continuous kicking and punching made bile raise up to my throat and other than normal, instead of feeling the disgusting taste of vomit in my mouth I tasted the metallic taste of blood.