Waiting For The Darkness

--------------------

Chester's POV

--------------------

If you were to ask me if I thought I didn't know anything about Parker earlier today I would have laughed in your face and tell you that best friends tell each other everything and Parker and I are the best of friends. That was until now...

During the time of me knowing Parker, I thought he was a human. He had amazing social skills and didn't really act any different than us humans would. But I found out that he was a monster... well, not the bad kind... but he was a creature, half creature to be exact. That half being a blood thirsty being, but not for human?

I've been coping with this situation surprisingly well. What I'm still not done being surprised over, is the fact that Parker and I are boyfriends now. I would have never expected that sort of thing.

But, so far he has been the most caring boyfriend ever, well- he is the first boyfriend I have had so I have no one to compare him to, but still. He had taken me out to eat a couple of times already even though it's only been a week and we even went to a few other fun places, but it was places we would have went to regardless of if we got together or not.

When I'd wake up from a nightmare, he'd be there to hold me and comfort me until I could fall back asleep.

We've done all of that, but we have been het to actually... kiss. I mean, it's not that people had to kiss, especially this early in the relationship. I just would like to kiss my boyfriend. We've gotten close to it, but life just kept getting in the way and interrupting it, it has become VERY annoying.

I was just going to go ahead and ask him if we could kiss, I was nervous he was going to say no, but something worse happened instead. I didn't even get the chance to ask him. As soon as I walked into his room, he looked up at me, perking up.

"Oh! Chester! I was just about to come and get you! We have a new person that needs our help." He spoke. I cringed with the fact that I was unable to ask him now. I tilted my head to the side some. "What is it?" I asked. He motioned for me to walk over to him and I did so. He wrapped his arms... very strong... arms around my waist and pulled me in close, causing for me to lose balance and fall upon his lap.

My cheeks went incredibly red, "oh! I'm sorry! I lost my balance!" I exclaimed. Parker shook his head, "It's fine, I purposely did it." He informed me.

I felt my heart skip a beat before moving to look to the computer, "okay, just show me the email-!" I spoke before leaning against him some, but my eyes still on the screen.

He then goes on and tells me about the situation and we of course pack up and go to the house. It was the normal routine we went through, our little argument in the car and eventually got to the place. The person answered the door and it was a middle aged man who looked to be scared. "Uhm- are you Jeremy?" Asked Parker.

He nodded, "yes- uhm- welcome. Thank you for coming on such short notice and... even though I'm not a girl." He spoke. My boyfriend shook his head, "we don't just go to woman's houses, they are just the only people who e-mail us."