A Place Where She Can Stay...

Parker's POV

Today was supposed to be a normal day, where Chester and I just lounged around, doing nothing. That was until I received an email from a woman named Jennifer. I went to tell Chester and as he glared at me when I rebutted what he said, I had to stop my heart from exploding. He always had the cutest of glares. I like to say things that would cause him to do it.

When got ready and headed over to the address. It all started the same and when he went to check on Nathan, her little brother, I had a bad feeling about him immediately. We tried to stay on track with him, but he began to flirt with Chester, I felt my chest fill with fury. I knew what I had to do. I studied his body to see exactly how easy it would be to take him down. He was quite muscular, which meant more meat to eat.

I smirked and planned my next meal. Once Chester and I finished with our little conversation with him, we went to set up the cameras. You may be asking, why is a decently well known YouTuber eating other humans? He's a cannibal?

With that I have to laugh. To rebuke some of those questions;

1. I am not a human, and neither are the 'things' I am eating.
2. Yes I am technically a Cannibal, mostly because we are from the same species of Monster(not going into detail on that. Though, I can eat and gain nutriental value from human food, which is why Chester never suspected anything.
3. I only eat the Monsters that flirt with Chester, aka the love of my life.

It was the best way to get rid of them, I'd say that they just ran away or something and he'd follow along with the story, like the gullible guy that my sweetheart is.

I was busy in the restroom, getting things ready for when I made my attack, that was when I heard the sound of Chester and Nathan talking with each other from the other room. My head snapped up and I quickly barged through the door, right on time too. I seen as Nathan was getting touchy with him. I rushed over, seeing red.

"He said no! That means no!" I shouted, "come on Chester, let's go." I took his hand and pulled him to myself in a protective manner, glaring down at the pest. I brought him to our room and looked over him, searching for any physical evidence of injury. "I'm sorry I wasn't able to get there earlier... are you okay?" I asked.

He seemed to be hesitant before responding to me, "yes- nothing happened to me, I just, was shocked by his wanting to try and do stuff with me." I frowned, furrowing my eyebrows and nodded, "let me lock the door and we can go to sleep... is there anything you would wish for me to get for you?" I asked. He shook his head, "no, I'm fine... I just need to lay down."

I had no room to argue, not like I wanted to, right now I only planned on comforting my love, "alright, come lay with me then and let's try and get some decent enough sleep." I said as I laid down, patting the spot beside me. A smile appeared on his face... I always loved that smile... I wished to protect it, sighing out happily he placed his camera on the bedside table, making it sure wouldn't he crush it.

We talked with each other some before he went to sleep. I watched him closely. I removed his glasses slowly, placing it on the pillow and brought my hand up to brush some hair from his face. "Good night, my Prince..."

I moved to lay on my side, facing away from Chester, trying to get some sleep. That was until I heard some crashing noises in the bathroom, I smirked and knew Nathan fell right into my trap. I removed myself from the bed and walked over to the bathroom. I opened the door and seen the male trapped in glue trap.

He was trying so frantically to remove his foot from the ground. I growled, he looked up to me frightened. That how I liked my prey, frightened... they always had such a good taste to them. "D-don't come any closer!" He panicked. "What are you going to do to me?!" I left him in the dark before leaping at him, knocking him to the ground.

I leaned down to bite into his neck and pulling it out. Mmm... what a delicious taste... the black blood and meat of the monsters was always my favorite.

I finished the bit in my mouth and dug in for more. I was able to eat for a few minutes until I heard the sound of someone opening the door. I immediately thought it to be Jennifer and I turned quickly so I could act fast and get her too, maybe I could blame her death on Nathan... that would be a smart idea.

That wasn't the case though... who I saw was none other than Chester. He looked scared. He turned to begin to run and I quickly stood up. I chased after him, "Chester, wait!" I called out for him, grabbing his hand, pulling him into the nearest room. He yelped out and looked up at me, he tried to struggle away.

"No! Parker! don't hurt me! Please!" He pleaded for his life. It broke my heart. I brought my hands up and cupped his cheeks, making him look up at me. He was scared...

"Chester... I promise I would never hurt you... why would you think that?" I asked. Tears of fear filled his eyes... his beautiful blue eyes. "Because you just killed that person! Look at the blood covering you! You ate someone else!"

I shook my head, "that was not a person, it was a Monster, both literally and metaphorically. Besides, I could never live with myself if I hurt you, Chester. I will protect you with every fiber of my being. Just calm down, that 'thing' had no sense of humanity left in it, it probably would've gotten to you if I hadn't gotten to it first... trust me... please..."

He had looked at me as if he was searching for any hint of me lying. He had broke down, leaning against me and I brought my arms around him, pulling him into a big. "How... how long have you been doing this...?"

I paused, "for... for a while. I was born between a human, my mom of course, and a literal monster, my dad. I've been trying to control the bits of me that weren't human... like how my eyes can turn red and whenever I bled around people, I had to hide it due to sometimes I would bleed a black color, like the other monsters.... It's all hard to explain... but I've been eating monsters ever since I met you and we started this channel. Every one of them that flirted with you, I'd kill and eat."

Chester took a second to process everything, before looking as if he had a realization. "Wait- what? You'd kill them just for me...?" He asked. I nodded, "yes, I have and still do, because... I love you and don't wish for them to hurt you, even the ones that even so much as harmed you, I'd track them down and get revenge." He stared at me for a while before his cheeks went a red color. "I- well- so- it's just for me...? Why?"

I sighed out, "because, Chester... I love you..." his eyes widened.

"You... you do...?" He questioned. I nodded, "yes, I do, and I have for a long while."

He pulled from the hug and was about to kiss me before he placed a hand on my lips as I was leaning in to meet him halfway. "Wait- wash yourself up and let's clean up the mess. I don't want to kiss you while you have blood everywhere." He spoke.

I couldn't help but to laugh. "Yeah... right. I'll go do that then. You keep a watch over for Jennifer." I spoke before rushing off to do so.