𝕀𝕟𝕥𝕣𝕠𝕕𝕦𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟/𝔸𝕡𝕡𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 ℚ𝕦𝕚𝕣𝕜

Welcome to "Broken" by yours truly! If you read the book description you'll know that this starts pretty angsty in the first chapters and gets fluffier as the book continues so bare with me :> This was originally a personal fanfic so there is already a set name and quirk. 

Please don't be a silent reader, I'm writing this book purely for entertainment purposes so I would love some feedback or requests. 

If this book does well then I will release a One-shots book with all the MHA boys and probably some headcannons, so if you would like to see that let me know!

I do not own any of the art but it is all lovely and credit to whoever created it!

Without further ado.. Quirk explanation and appearance!

Hero costume: The air tubes help maintain a normal air resistance inside of the suit, helping the quirk user be able move and breath properly despite abnormal air resistance/pressure. Air tubes are also connected to the soles of the shoes allowing her to channel air through the tubes, acting as a sort of jetpack/stabilizer.

Real name: Amaya Kodama

Hero name: ł₦ɆⱤ₮ł₳

Setbacks of overusing/misusing quirk: This quirk can easily be dangerous if misused. If overused it causes shortness of breath and/or unconsciousness, fatigue and dizziness

Weaknesses: This quirk is not good for hand to hand combat, this is more of a support quirk. Blunt force trauma is also not a strong suit unless an object is thrown using quirk, the bigger the object/mass, the more energy it takes up. It is also not good for defense, especially against fire based quirks such as Todoroki or Bakugou's.

Nationality: Hispanic causing her skin and hair to be somewhat darker. Eyes also leaning toward hispanic coloring therefore being brown with a slight yellow banding. Hair is brunette, medium length, and usually tied in a bun/ponytail during quirk training (to keep it from getting in her eyes due to wind currents).