//fourteen

from fuckboi:
is your window open?

to fuckboi:
yea lol...why?

from fuckboi:
good, I'm climbing up the tree right now

to fuckboi:
WHAT? NO. IM ONLY IN MY BRA AND PANTIES

from fuckboi:
another reason why I'm climbing up baby ;)

In a few seconds Sam was on my balcony with a smug smile on his face. He climbed through the window and grabbed my wrist pulling me towards him. I smiled, wrapping my arms around his neck pecking his kissable lips.

"Well you look sexy" his eyes traveled up and down my body.

"And you're cute" I peck his cheek and grab the clothes from my bed, and walk towards the bathroom.

Sammy Wilk

"You should just change here baby, nothing I haven't seen before" I said. She made a fake puking noise making me smile. This girl will be the death of me. I looked around her room at all the pics of her and her friends and family. She's adorable oh my god.

I look over both my shoulders before walking over to her drawers. My jaw dropped staring at her lace panties and her 32C bras. She has some big ass tits for a freshman.

I hear the doorknob turn making me jump. I stuff her bra in my pocket and close the drawer.

"What are you doing?" she asks. I scan her gorgeous, sexy body as she stood there confused.

"Admiring your beautiful undergarments" I smirk holding up her bra. Her eyes go wide and a gasp escapes her lips.

"Sammy" she wines running over to me, snatching her bra out of my hand. I startle her by surprise, lifting her up from her waist spinning her around.

"Ah sammy stop" she giggles. I throw her on the bed and watch her scrunch up her nose. God.

I chuckle sitting on the end of the bed, patting my leg for her to sit on my lap. She crawls over, sitting herself down on my lap as I wrap my arms around her waist.

"Do you want to know a secret?" I ask and she nods.

"I'm crazy about you"