New Year Sex

Josh sits alone on his couch shirtless watching a firework display on his TV. He smiles to himself and has his hands resting on his knees. But his hand touches his parts and he flinches. Josh gulps and looks around then places his hand into his pants. He strokes himself and then leans his head back closing his eyes as he rubs more. As he goes and is reaching he feels something beside his foot. He just thinks it's his cat so he continues. Then suddenly as josh stops rubbing somebody else helps him. Josh jumps up surprised seeing Eddie rubbing him with a smile on his face.
"E-Eddie what you doing?..." josh stumbles on his words. Eddie licks joshs tip and josh bites his lip covering his mouth.
"I didn't want to leave you all by yourself for new year daddy" Eddie whispered. Josh bites his lip again and Eddie begins to suck him. Josh groans and places his hand on eddies head as he bobs faster and faster.
"Oh yes! Fuck~!" Josh moans. Margaux is currently sat in her office editing her video and she can hear everything.
"Babe. Is everything okay?" Margaux asked out. Josh jumps and pushes Eddie away putting his pants up wiping his sweat. Eddie sighs as he stands up walking to the kitchen. Margaux comes walking down with a robe on crossing her arms.
"Hey Margaux! You okay?" Josh asked looking at her up and down. Margaux looks at him then at Eddie.
"What time did you come round?" Margaux asked. Eddie places a grape into his mouth and it squirts.
"I came 10 minutes ago" Eddie said placing another grape into his mouth. Josh stands up facing Margaux and kisses her.
"Let's all have a three some! Right now!" Josh said grabbing margauxs waist. Margaux was shocked. Eddie choked on a grape.
"I mean. Sure. I'm down!" Margaux said as she began to slowly remove her robe. Josh kisses her neck and Eddie walks over behind josh kissing his neck.
"I want to see you two fuck!" Margaux whispered. She sat down on the couch pulling her underwear down. Eddie and josh make out in front of her shirtless and josh kisses down eddies neck reaching his crotch. Eddie jumps as josh removes his pants and underwear. Eddie looks down at him and josh is sucking him off. Eddie moans and looks over at Margaux. She's playing with herself. Then josh stands up forcing Eddie on all fours. Josh stands behind him licking his hand then getting his dick wet. He holds his dick as he places it inside Eddie. Eddie groans as it enters and lowers his head moaning. Then josh thrusts into him and Eddie raises his head.
"Oh my god! Yeah! Fuck yes~~!" Eddie moans getting lower on the floor.
"Does that feel good! Fucking Mexican cunt!" Josh groans as he thrusts harder and harder slapping eddies ass. Suddenly josh gets squirted on so he looks at Margaux and they both smile. She gets up kneeling in front of josh and they kiss. She then walks in front of Eddie and kneels in front of him. She gets on her back spreading her legs. Eddie looks up at her and pulls her in kissing her thighs. Margaux puts her head on the floor and she moans.
"Lick me! Lick me good!" Margaux moans. Eddie slowly licks her pussy. He also plays with her breasts. Josh just keeps thrusting into Eddie.
"Fuck! I'm gonna come!" Josh groans. Eddie lowers his head again and after a big thrust the pair shake and Margaux squirts again on Eddie. The trio all then sit in a circle and are breathing heavy. Josh crawls over to the couch and grabs his phone. He looks at it and chuckles.
"Happy new year!" Josh says. Eddie turns and looks at him.
"Bull shit!" Eddie said. Josh shows his phone.
"Wow! Best new year ever!" Margaux said.
"Hello yeah! We should do this every year!" Josh said. Eddie crawled to Margaux and kissed her touching her breast. He then stands up walking to josh and he stands up. They kiss and he touches his dick.
"I better get home. Gabby is going to wonder where the fuck I am" Eddie said. He got dressed and fixed his hair and waved the pair goodbye and he left. Margaux stood up walking to josh and pushed him on the couch. She got on top of him and placed his dick inside her. They both bent there heads back as she bounced up and down on him.
"Oh fuck~ yes!" Margaux moaned putting her head down and started kissing josh. He played with her breasts as she bounced more.
"Ohhhh~~ Fuck!! Hmmmm..." Margaux moaned biting Josh's lip. Josh kissed Margauxs body as they both reached the climax. The pair then fell side each other breathing heavy. They kissed as they got dressed.
"Happy New Years babe" Margaux said. The pair held hands as they walked to bed switching off the lights!

THE END...!