"Um... Who's he?" [2.]

You had finally made it to the pizzeria, looking up at the sign that had a cartoon bear as the mascot.

'Freddy Fazbears'...

You looked back down to the glass doors, where you could see excited kids and tired adults roaming inside.
You walked in and was immediately met with a man with a decent beard, glasses, light brown hair, and a literal dad-bod. You immediately recognized him as Henry Emily, an old friend from college.

"[Y/N], as I live and breathe!" His expression lit up immediately, immediately offering a hug. You rolled your eyes with a smile.

"Okay, fine, bring it in big guy." You chuckled, letting him give you a big bear hug.

"I'm so happy you came, thank you again for showing up!" Henry grinned down at you brightly as he let go and gently dusted your shoulder off.
"It's wonderful to see you again, now, about your job! Do you still work around robotics?" He asked as he looked at you like a excited puppy.

"Yeah, I do, this is important why?" You raised a brow, curiosity lacing your voice.

"We've been looking for a mechanic for a while, but had no luck, poor William has been having to do everything!" He explained.

"..."
"Who?" You blinked in confusion from the new name, surprised at the sudden information.

"Oh! William is my business partner, a co-owner of sorts!" Henry excitedly explained, seeming more than eager for his two friends to finally meet.
"He made all the animatronics here, actually! Isn't that neat?" He grinned, gesturing for you to follow him.

"He's a little shy, but he's a good guy once he warms up to you!" He led you to a door labeled 'Parts and Services'. Once you both reached the door, Henry gave it a small knock.

"Hey, William, I have someone I'd like you to meet!" He called out, awaiting a response from the man inside the room.

"Very well, Henry, come in." A voice spoke from the other side of the door, seeming a bit annoyed that he was being interrupted so suddenly.

Henry opened the door and practically dragged you with him.

"William, I found a mechanic!" Henry happily declared, sounding quite proud of himself.
The other man finally turned to you after placing a screwdriver down, his silver eyes staring down at you bluntly.
He was pretty tall, dark brown hair, a white dress shirt with the sleeves rolled up and out of his way, and his body type was fairly lean and strong. Henry and him looked like complete opposites. One serious and blunt, the other a complete golden retriever of a man.
"... Lovely." He finally spoke.

"What sorts of experience do you have with robotics and animatronics?" William asked in a blunt manner, getting straight to the point... It sort of annoyed you, but you decided to not speak on his bluntness.

"At least two years worth." You calmly replied. "... Very well then, I suppose you'll do. Your name, if you wouldn't mind?" He grabbed the screwdriver he had set down previously.
"[Y/N]." You introduced yourself.

Oddly enough, you felt a slight annoyance towards him... That feeling when you immediately hate someone...

You barely knew this man, and for some reason, you already hated him...

William finished up his work, subtly scowling at you.

After all, you were just a new problem to dodge...

"I am William, but it's likely Henry has introduced me already." His gaze started to burrow right into your soul, as if he was already looking for faults.

"Wonderful to meet you..." He forced a small smile.