I wondered why he asked. "Yeah, why?"

"I'm coming."

......................................

The doorbell rang, and I opened the door, his face was slightly red, I couldn't tell if it was because he had been drinking or if it was just my face that made him look that way.

Even now, his large frame took up the door, making it so that any light from the outside streetlights were covered, a shadow cast over, making it hard to see.

"I shouldn't be here." He murmured, his breathe smelled of whiskey and strawberries.

"You shouldn't, but you are."

His hands slithered around my waist, he made me drunk from his whiskey-coated kisses, which trailed down my body leaving goosebumps as proof he was there.

I had never seen him this way, the way his hands held onto my body, the way he kissed me like there wouldn't be another moment like this in the world.

I was into it.

I took my hand to his already growing erection, a slight moan escaped his mouth as I did, he continued to hold, grabbing my butt and squeezing lightly as he began to carry me.

His body pressed against mine, which pressed his dick onto my torso, he shuddered.

"You're so pretty," he said, his voice smoky. "Please show me how pretty you can get."

I pressed him down onto a chair, kissing his neck lightly as I began to stroke his member. His breathing got heavy, little moans being heard hear and there. 

I kissed his tip, it was pink, I couldn't really notice the first time we had done it, but it was pink.

I watched his muscles flex as I kissed and licked around his member, he clenched his teeth as I continued.

His hands flew to my head, begging me to go down, to take it all, because he wanted it.

needed it.

"No hands, I wanna see how good you look when you suffer." He gave me low eyes, but placed his hands behind his back.

I tied them with rope, it was from Malik's job but I was sure he wouldn't notice.

I watched as his dick jumped, it was pressed against his stomach, I could almost feel how horny he was.

I took the tip into my mouth, flicking my tongue around his head and watching him react to every movement.

"It feels...good." He moaned under his breathe, throwing his head back as his muscles flexed from the rope tying his hands. Veins trailed his arm and seemed to be more prominent than before. His neck a cherry red followed by his ears.

I  went deeper, though I could only take about half of it before it hit the back of my throat, his stomach clenched, but damn he looked good right now.

"I think I'm going to..." I pushed my head down onto his large member once more before it fidgeted. He looked at me with glossy eyes, his moans the only noise this old home could hear.

"You'll come when I let you." I groaned, he clenched his jaw, biting down on his lips to the point where they were red.

I began to move faster, his grunts turned into groans which turned into full out begs, begging me to let him come, begging me to go faster, begging for all of me.

I looked up to see his eyes foggy, he looked so beautiful in that moment.

"Say please." I hummed.

"Please, Elayne."

The way he said my name made it sound like it was covered in honey, nobody had ever said my name like that before.

"You can use you're hands now, you can come, pretty boy."

I was going to get up to untie them, but he ripped through, taking me by my waist and lifting me up.

He kissed my breast, biting and flicking his tongue against them as he left hickeys.

"Look how pretty you are." He said, trailing down to where my pussy started. He still held me in the air that I thought I must've been heavy some type of way, but he wouldn't let go.

"Fuck. I thought you had to come.." I groaned as he left hickeys and butterfly kisses down my body.

"I won't before you do, that's not what a gentleman does." I laughed at this, which he shut up as he began to eat me out, his tongue slipped in between my folds, my body leaned back, which he caught with his other hand. I'm sure from a different perspective this had to look crazy, but it felt so damn good.

He ate like he hadn't eaten all his life, like he was starving. I jolted forward, feeling my orgasm coming. He smiled.

"Look how pretty you are, even down here where nobody else can see you but me."

He put me down, I could see he was already on the edge.

I stuck my tongue out, and leaned forward.

"Ahh."

"Fuck, if you look like that I can't help but want to come all over that pretty face."

It was warm, and tasted like what I imagined a baker's cum to taste like.

Sweet.

.....................

"Were you having a wet dream or some shit?" I opened my eyes, confused.

"What, why are you...?" I questioned, realizing it was only 12.

"You were sleeping good," Malik said, placing down his bag, I could only smell a little bit of alcohol on him, which was a first.

But the smell was good, almost familiar.

"Did you have whiskey?" I asked.

He nodded.

"Good guess."

5 votes for the next chapter