Three: Harry

I walked into the office, a different color bedspread and aroma infiltrated me, making me doubletake to make sure I was in the right place.

"Good evening." I looked up as she greeted me, her outfit showing more of her breasts, her pants a little tighter than before. I swallowed, not sure I was ready

"Where is your restroom?" I questioned, hanging my jacket on the cost hanger. She smiled, pointing at the door on my left, I smiled, turning to go in.

I took a deep breath, realizing that this time, it wasn't a mistake. I ordered this all by myself and wanted it to happen. Truly wanted it to happen. I put my head in my hands, she had me wrapped around her finger. It wasn't like I was some cheating wife, or some old guy wanting to get a nut off, but it felt like something was wrong.

"Why don't you give me a Happy Ending? Maybe I could give you one too."I heard a gruff voice outside say, I then accounted for Elayne's voice, she took a deep breath.

"I wouldn't give you anything even if you paid. Isn't it still in your stomach?" I heard a different voice cackled, before being told to shut up.

"Baby, I just want to show you a good time, too." I heard a few more laughs, my brows furrowed.

"Don't lock the fucking door. If you do, then you should lock it on your way out. D-Don't touch me!" I jumped up, my ear against the door. It sounded to be at least three guys out there, maybe less.

"Grab her arms! I'm first! Since you want to be a slut so fucking bad, let me show you how one gets treated!" I could hear her yelp, there was obviously a struggle. Were they going to...

I shrugged the thought of, the sound of their voice made them sound huge, I was going to take my chances, though.

"Am I next?" I heard a different voice say. There was a second guy.

"Fuck no, nigga. I'm next!" Third guy.

I looked down at myself. Could I take three guys?

Fuck no.

That definitely meant she couldn't either.

"Look at that ass! Damn, baby. It's perfect!" I could hear a slap, and her screaming rang out. She didn't cry, though, those were yells of anger. I could hear things topple down. I checked my surroundings, my phone was in my jacket. I sighed. I opened the door, creeping past until I hit the corner where I knew she could at least see me. I put a finger on my lips, telling her to not say a word, she gave me a smirk, going back to yelling and screaming.

Behind him was a glass vase filled with oil. Flammable oil. I checked the lighter in my pocket, keeping it on standby while I snuck behind the three.

"Don. That jacket don't look like hers." I swallowed, taking my time as they turned their attention to my jacket.

"Who the fuck is here?" The man behind her, his dick out, croaked. She was right, it was still in his stomach.

She gave him a smile, shrugging her shoulders. "Whatever do you mean?" She made a face, he slapped her, spreading her ass apart, a look of discomfort flashed on her face.

I grabbed the oil quickly, wondering if I would get charged with assault after this. I hit the third guy's head with it, the rest splashed on the second guy. I tried to resist getting the first guy, if I did, oil would be on her too, which could risk her life. I held the second one in a chokehold, something I learned from Ben, I then took the lighter up to his ear.

"Move a fucking inch and I'm burning your friend's face off." They stopped for a moment, glancing at each other before laughing.

"Are you fucking slow, nigger?" It was a white dude, the third guy, he stood up, touching the cuts the glass gave him. "This oil don't burn none, look." He put the oil that I splashed on him on his finger, it was enough to coat a fucking dino. He smirked at me, opening his mouth to say something as he stuck his finger into the flame. His eyes widened, a scream erupted which made the rest of the back off. His finger was like a big ass candle, and it spread as far as his wrist before he dumped it in the warm water she had sitting, it only left him in more pain as he cried out. I slid for my phone, dialing the police and helping Elayne up.

"Thank you. I mean it." She helped me from the police station, I gave her a wide grin.

"I'm a superhero now, it's a win-win situation." I chuckled, and she smiled back.

"I don't like to owe people." She began, her face never breaking character. "I owe you though, for saving my life and for missing your appointment." She stopped in front of her car. "We could go back to your house, and leave it at that, maybe you schedule another appointment. Or, we could go to my place." I swallowed, stopping in front of her.

"To like..." I started.

"To fuck. I wanna be fuckbuddies." She said nonchalantly, hopping into the seat and starting the car. She drove off, listening to music.

"Your place." I muttered, realizing that I hadn't regretted a single thing.

"Good." She smirked.

Her place was beautiful, it was an apartment which was beautifully decorated. "Sit down, do you prefer tea or coffee?" She asked.

"Tea."

"We need to talk about some things."

We talked about things we liked, which
was a lot from her and not as many for me, we talked about things we didn't like, and then we spoke on days we would be okay with.

"Why are you so chill. After everything that happened, I'm surprised you would want to do... this." I commented, she sighed, her eyes glazing over me.

"Sex is how I cope. You have no clue how fucking scary that was, and no clue on how grateful I am that you were there when you were. If you weren't I would've been...taken advantage of." She pushed back her hair, before smirking. "The good thing is, your dick isn't in your stomach." She leaned forward, brushing past my ear. She whispered closer, so close she could probably hear my erratic breathing. "I hope you're done with your tea. I have so much I want to get to."

She led me to her bedroom, immediately pushing me back, she got on top, we pulled our face closer as she teased me with her lips. She then kissed me, it was the most passionate kiss I had ever had. She grinded on me slowly, which caused my erection to grow. I groaned, grabbing her waist and moving to her pace.

She then toyed around with my shirt, pulling it up to kiss my lower stomach. She started to unbuckle my pants, reaching for my growing erection and taking it in her hands. She stroked it before saying slowly.

"You don't come until I tell you to."

______________

This is a fast ass book 😭

We're here already?