Good Riddance..Part 2!

🇧🇷🇧🇷🇧🇷🇧🇷🇧🇷🇧🇷🇧🇷🇧🇷🇧🇷🇧🇷🇧🇷🇧🇷🇧🇷🇧🇷🇧🇷

______________________________________

Production team: " Girls! Can you all please come to the living room please. "

TIFFANY INTERVIEW: " So the producers calls us to the living room I don't know what's about to go down, it sounds serious are we about to get evicted or summm? " *laughs*

*All the girls come down to the living room*

Production team: " So here we have Danielle as you know her, she is deciding to leave. "

CARMELLA INTERVIEW: *side eyes* " That's it...? " *laughs*

Danielle: " I'm deciding to leave because I feel like I really don't have anyone to REALLY hang out with but you know I talked with some you girls, I partied with some of you girls but I need to leave I'm sorry guys. " *pouts and hugs some of the girls*

TIFFANY INTERVIEW: " I will miss Danielle she was a really layed back girl and wasn't really here to fight or here for drama and I respect that. "

*Clips of Danielle*

*Clips of Danielle*

DANIELLE INTERVIEW: " It's been real with the bad girls and I had fun! I believe I  am a bad girl even though I didn't fight I AM A FUCKING BAD GIRL! " *laughs and smiles*

DANIELLE INTERVIEW: " It's been real with the bad girls and I had fun! I believe I am a bad girl even though I didn't fight I AM A FUCKING BAD GIRL! " *laughs and smiles*

Sasha: " I'm gonna miss you boo boo! " *hugs her*

Danielle: *hugs her back* " Im gonna miss you too girl! "