A patrol night with Donatello.

A/n:{I wanted to give you a heads up that I'm making a little time jump in each chapter a week later after each character realizes their feelings for you. Also, just to let you know, you've already visited the turtle lair before with April. I hope this helps explain a bit of what's going on. ^^ )

~~~~~~~~~~(time skip a week later)~~~~~~~~~~

it's been a week, and after a lot of reading books and talking to April about your feelings. You realize you are falling for Donnie, and unknowing to you, Donnie was falling for you as well. You didn't want to confess because you didn't want Donnie to hate you if he didn't feel the same way. Donnie didn't confess because he thought the same as you. Donnie thought you would hate him if you didn't feel the same way, so he kept it to himself. You and Donnie have been spending a lot of time together, and today, you and Donnie were patrolling the city. You and Donnie were checking around to see if you could find any crime that needed to be stopped, but there was nothing yet. Donnie searched around while you double-checked things to make sure there was nothing; you continued looking around for signs of trouble until you heard a robotic-like voice behind you... "It is the one known as Y/n. kraang must capture Y/N. For that, which is known as the plan." you turned around to see a man in a suit standing behind you with a laser gun. You were confused... you didn't know where he came from and how he knew your name or what the man's plan was for you, and you certainly weren't going to stand there and find out. You used a smoke bomb that Donnie gave you and ran. You climbed down the alleyway and ran down it... there were suddenly more men in suits. They chased and started attacking you. You dodged the attacks. And grabbed a nearby trash lid to block the blasts. You blasted one of the men with the laser it shot at you and relived that these men are robots... You tried to fight them off, but unfortunately, they shot the lid out of your hands, and one of those things grabbed you from behind. The robots started dragging you toward a van that was in front of the alleyway. You twisted your body, sending one of the robots that was holding you flying into the other robot. "you're not taking me that easy!" you shouted as you fought off the robots. "Y/n, Behind you!" someone shouted. You looked behind you to see a robot about to attack you. You flipped the robot over your shoulder into the trash bin. Donnie was helping you fight off those robots. After taking down all the robots. You asked Donnie if he knew anything about those robots that were chasing you. Donnie said that they were called the krang and they were alien robots from another dimension. You told Donnie that they knew who you were and that they said they had plans involving you. Donnie had suggested that you go with him to the lair so that he could figure out why the kraang were after you. You agreed, and you both went to the turtle lair.

.

.

.

.

A/N:{Hey there, my fantastic readers! I really hope you're enjoying this book as much as I am enjoying writing each chapter! The next chapter is A Patrol Night with Raphel.)