Leonardo Saves You.

No one's POV

After the turtles discover that April has a sister named Y/n, they hang out together after getting to know her a bit more. Everyone was getting along, especially  Y/n and Leo. "Y/n, you are awesome to hang around!" Leo said as he smiled at You. "aww, thank you, Leo. I think you are awesome, too!"  you said as you smiled. From then on, Y/n knew she and the turtles would become very close. But you never expected to feel something else for Leo. But you couldn't figure out what it was.. after a while of hanging out, you and April decided to go home since it was getting late. You both talked a bit until you reached home. You both went inside and got ready for bed. You got in bed and began thinking about Leo... you don't know why, but there was something about Leo that made your heart beat slightly faster... his beautiful blue eyes... you don't know why, but you loved his eye color. It reminded you of the ocean that made you smile. Your eyes began to feel heavy. The next thing you knew, you fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~(time skip the next day in the morning)~~~~~~~~~~

it was morning. Your alarm woke you up. It was 6:59 a.m. You got up, went to your closet, put on Y/F/O, got all your and April's stuff ready for school, and went to the kitchen to cook breakfast for you and April. After you get everything ready for the day. You looked at the time and saw it was 7:30 a.m. 'April should be getting up by now.' I thought to myself. "good morning Y/n." April greeted as she sat down to eat breakfast. "good morning, April." you greeted back as you smiled. After you both ate breakfast, you both grabbed your stuff and headed to school. You both made it to school a few minutes early and hung out with each other.

~~~~~~~~~~(time skip after school)~~~~~~~~~~

it was after school April left with Irma, whom you met a few times here and there. Leaving you to walk home by yourself, you didn't mind because you liked walking by yourself...  You felt like you were being followed. You looked around but saw no one. You just shrugged and kept walking, but you were suddenly pulled into an alleyway and pinned to the wall. You knew who they guys are... they are the purple dragon... you knew these guys were bad... but you kept your cool... you knew how to fight if needed, and you also knew never to show the enemy your fear. "Oh, would you look at what we have here fellas?" The leader said as he smirked and eyed you up and down. "Listen here, Princess. Do exactly what we tell you to do, and there will not be a problem," he said as he smirked. You looked at them with a blank look on your face as you were getting ready to kick the guy hard in the groins. You suddenly heard a voice coming from above you. "Let the girl go!" the voice said. 'Why did the voice sound familiar.' you thought to yourself, but your thoughts were cut short when you felt someone held something sharp to your neck. "Not this time Freak! She's ours!" the leader of the purple dragons said. After that, you suddenly felt the guy holding something sharp to your neck disappear. You looked behind you only to see all the purple dragons knocked out. You looked around until my eyes landed on a figure in the shadows. "who's there?" you said softly. "Y/n?" the voice responds as they leave the shadows. You look to see Leo. You smiled brightly. "Leo! I'm so glad you came here!" You said as you  hugged him. "thank you for taking care of that." You said as you pointed to the purple Dragons. "no problem, are you okay?"  Leo asked. You nodded your head. After a while, you two decided to hang out for a bit. You both talked about your interests and what you like to do in your free time. You both find out you both love Space Heros and love to meditate. "wow, Leo, I think you are amazing!" you said as you smiled he smiled. You both end up looking into each other's eyes... you both felt the same electric feeling go through both Your and Leo's bodies...you both blushed slightly and looked away from each other... "hey, Leo?" You asked as You looked back at him. Leo looks at you, and you smirk. "I bet you I can make it to mine and April's shared apartment before you can!" You said as you smirked. "okay, but what do I get if I win?" Leo said as he smirked back. You thought briefly. "hmm, Loser has to buy the winner pizza?" You said as you questioned your answer..." All right, you're on!" Leo said as he smirked more. You blushed a little. And told him the address to yours and April's apartment and began the countdown. "all right...in 5...4...3..." you counted down as you both stretched before running. "2...1... GO!!!" you shouted as you ran.

A/n:{ hey guys, I hope you all enjoy the chapter. Next up is Donnie. Stay tuned for more!)- Rosie Galaxy.