"as you see I am fine and I am trying to get my memories back...help me" I cut her off.
"you still work for the dark stone right?" she asked fixing her glass...wait she knows that hoseok worked for the mafia.
"you know about..."
"you told me" she cut me off this time" you wanted to leave hoseok...seeing you after years while you still working for them feels bad if I am say"she added.
"I was trying to leave" I yelled with wide eyes.

"the woman that was with you...she us Ahn's daughter right soyeon" she hummed.
"woman just tell me and stop with this game" I yelled hitting the table she is getting on my damn nerve why is she doing this?
She looked at me with a frown clearly unimpressed by what I did but at this moment I don't give a damn...i want to know what hoseok told her...why did he want to leave?
"you said you lost your memory right?" she said scanning me" that was a bad coincidence if I may say" I added.
"are you going to tell me or not?" I asked feeling irritated...

She took a deep breath shaking her head" well as I said you came to me years ago.."
"I know that...tell me the details" I cut her off.
"I was about to" she answered glaring at me."you were working for the mafia but you were never rude to me" she added.
"do you understand how hard it is for me to live like this? I want to know what happened to my damn brother" I said as my eyes turned wide, her lips turned into a small smirk before she chuckled.
"well, I had a hunch that you may be lee minho. I guess I was right" she said making me gulp...she was trying to make me mad...and she succeed just like that" you are minho right...hoseok was the one who died years ago...the murder is already known so you didn't mean that you want to know who killed your brother...that means that you are minho and you are trying to find out why hoseok was given by your dad to the mafia of darkstone"she added getting up from the chair.

"who the hell are you?" I asked following her with my eyes as she walked toward the window.
"I told you a private detective...and I am sure that you know by now that I am one of the best...so lee minho before I tell you about why your dear father gave hoseok to the mafia care to tell me why you chose to fake all this and join the dark stone just to know that...i mean you could have asked your father directly....why go through all this trouble?" she said scanning me.
"as if he would have told me the truth..he lied to me...to us...he took a brother and a son away from us...if I got close to that man again I would have shoot him" I said without thinking.

"you would have known..."
"i had other reason and they are none of your business" I cut her off, I wanted to know what happened to hoseok and at the same time help Mr yun...plus I was trying to run away from the boys...i killed kang...i became a murder, I would have never guessed that I will become worse after working for them...like who I am kidding they are criminals what did I expect...i made a lots of wrong decisions in my life....and I don't how to fix it...i am tired...i am lost...i am sick of all of this.
"I am sure hoseok would not have wanted this for you minho" I was pulled out of my thoughts when haerin said, I I looked at her to see a small smile on her face.

"how did you know that?" I asked swallowing hard.
"hook grew up with the mafia...but he had a good heart, he wanted to leave them but he did not know how...whe he saw you he saw hope...he found his family...he thought that maybe you could help him" she said nodding her head" he came to me and ask me to look into your family...i learned a lot...about your grandparents...parents ,oldest brother and you"she added.
"that's how you knew that my father gave hoseok away" I said making her nod.
"I am sorry minho, your dad got in trouble with Ahn..."

"if he owed him money he could have asked my grandparents not to give his child for ahn..."
"your dad was responsible for the death of Ahn's son" she cut me off making me freeze.
"what who how?" I asked jumping from my seat.
"as far as I found, it was a car accident...the boy was only four at the time he ran from the guards and by chance your father hit him.. He was speeding up to the hospital...it as the day you were born...well he is cursed if you may ask me...he was stopped by Ahn's men and taken to him...the little boy died...and ahn of course wanted blood for blood" she explained...i have a headache.
"so he gave him my twin" I said making her nod.

"a high possibility that your father thinks that hoseok was killed after he gave him..."
"it doesn't make it better...he gave up on his son for what?" I yelled.
"maybe to protect the rest of you..Ahn would have killed all of you" she answered making me freeze.
"hoseok was his family too...he should have protected him...you should have given his life to protect his child" I said clenching my hands.
"you need to stop whatever you are doing...i told you your brother did not want this kind of life...and I am sure he would have wanted you to be happy" haerin said.

Me happy...i don't know what is happiness anymore...it is like everything I fought for...everything I believed in was a lie...
"it is all inside your hands...go back to them" she said gripping my shoulder.
"you know...nevermind" I said shaking my head...this woman is crazy I swear" you are aware that I can't leave the mafia...i will be killed or I will get them killed...and to tell you if you had forgotten I am a murder who destroyed families...do you think I deserve to have one of my own? Do I deserve to be close to the people I love?" I asked.
"if you were a bad person...you would have felt guilty....everyone deserves a second chance minho...you deserve one too" she answered.

Before I could told my phone started to ring.
"yes" I replied after seeing Mr yun's number.
"I just wanted to tell you that I saw hwang hyunjin enter his old apartment just now" Mr Yun said.
"okay" I hang up staring at the woman.
"I need to go" I added walking to the door.
"find a way to be happy minho...there is always a way" she said...if it was as easy as she said...i shook my head entering the car...now why the hell did hyunjin went back to that house?

I immediately made my way toward the old house,  I still don't believe that hyunjin when too far to rent an apartment years ago just to find who hurt me...i guess he kept it even after he stopped being M.
I parked behind a black car, this is Hyunjin's I left mine looking at the door.
"well it is good to see you" I glanced back surprised to hear the familiar voice." long time to seen" changbin asked scanning me...
"what are you doing here?"I asked.

"Is this how you talk to your cousin after seven years?" he asked shaking his head.
I fixed my mask taking a deep breath" he is inside right" I said making him.
"M sent him a text it was a picture of Felix while he was having lunch with a client..we went there to make sure he was okay..."
"is Felix fine?" I yelled surprised.
"he is...A woman crashed on hyunjin and he insisting that she is M for some reason...he said she looked familiar and he is here trying to find anything useful about her" Changbin said making my eyes turn wide.
"a...a woman" I whispered more to myself....don't tell me...god...why did not I think about this could she be?

I walked past changbin running inside the house, I am so stupid...i swear.
"hyunjin" I yelled opening the apartment's door."where are you..."
I stopped mid sentence when my eyes fell on the younger, he was on the ground with a knife stabbed into his side.
"hyung she..." he pointed to the balcony before he blacked out, I ran toward it looking around but none was there...he said she...i glanced back at him gulping
"minho hyung why did you ran..."
"god hyunjin" changbin said walking to him
"move changbin"I pushed the younger before I carried hyunjin inside my arms.

" I will drive you" changbin said entering hyunjin's car, I took the back seat with hyunjin laying on my lap" I should not have left him alone damn it" changbin added looking at us through the mirror.
"stop talking and drive...you are wasting time"I yelled making him flinch.
If something happens to hyunjin...i will kill her with my own hands...i will burn everything up to the ground this time...i swear...i swallowed hard carressing hyunjin's hair.
"please be okay baby...i am begging you" I murmured trying to fight back tears...this is not the right time to feel sad or panic...