spiderman vs the fluffy tickle monsters Pt2

19 hours had past since Peter last was tortured by one of the monsters, Peter woke up still laying in a X pattern all tied up while still being fully naked from his last torturous session, Peter laid there thinking to himself about if he would ever be released or survive from laughing to much, as Peter kept thinking to himself he heard the door open and instantly look towards the door and see one of the monsters enter but instead of walking over to Peter the monster held the door open and 2 more monsters come walking into the room causing Peter to shiver as something that he dreamed about was finally gonna happen and then Peter started doubting himself whether he could take having 3 monsters tickling him all at the same time, the monster quickly gathered around each other before starting their fluffy torturous attack on Peter helpless body.

(each monster name: monster 1,monster 2, monster 3)

Peter didn't have to wait long as monster 1 walked over to Peter feet while monster 2 walked over to Peter thighs and finally monster 3 walked to Peter outstretched armpits and climb on to Peter sitting on his arm trapping them in place, Monster 1 Began to massage Peter soles causing Peter to giggle a little as the monster fur brushed all over his sole before coming to a halt, monster 2 began to gently massage over Peter thighs which caused Peter to laugh a little making monster 2 happy and decided to massage over Peter balls and cock making Peter burst out laughing as the fluffy fingers traveled all over the place brushing against Peter exposed skin, monster 2 finished now letting monster 3 begin to massage the edge of Peter armpits causing Peter to snigger as the single fluffy finger made circles around the outline of the boys outstretched armpits before slowly working there way into the centre of Peter armpits and stop but monster 3 began to tease Peter until finally massaging all over each of the boys armpits making Peter laugh as multiple fingers worked over each hollow before stopping.

All 3 monsters went easy on Peter for the first round but now they would pick up the pace and drive Peter to ticklish destruction, Peter was hoping that someone would save him but unknown to him help was a long way away from his location.

Monster 1 started off again at Peter soles and this time the monster began to teased Peter before unleashing a fluffy spidering attack on Peter soles causing Peter to scream while bursting out with laughter as each furry finger scribble all over each sole from top to bottom, the monster decided to pick up the speed with the spidering fingers on Peter soles getting faster and faster making Peter laugh even more this carried on for 30 minutes before the monster stopped and went to work on the teens toes tickling all over each toe making Peter laugh but Peter didn't expect the monster fluffy fingers to tickle in between each toe making the already laughing and begging boy to laugh until he was bright red, after 15 minutes of toe tickling monster 1 finally stopped.

Monster 3 was next up and had Peter most ticklish spot which was his outstretched armpits, monster 3 didn't take long to make Peter laugh out loud as the monster fluffy fingers gently brush back and forth quickly exploring all over each hollow, the monster fingers started to close in on Peter armpits causing Peter to beg even more and as the monster never stopped tickling Peter as every time the monster fingers got closer and closer there was a different tone of laughter each time coming from Peter until Peter finally felt each finger pressing on his outstretched armpit causing him to laugh even louder, the monster fingers started digging into each pit while scribbling all over each of Peter armpits making Peter lose control from the scribbling monster 3 was inflicting on his armpits until the monster changed it up tactics it was still digging their fluffy fingers into Peter armpits but it started to spider all over each pit making Peter just constantly laugh and started to choke as he couldn't breath from the fluffy fingers dancing all over each of his armpits, while monster 3 was still tickling Peter armpits monster 2 and monster 1 was watching Peter rising stiff shaft as it kept growing as Peter armpits were tortured.

40 minutes of armpit torture came to an end and monster 2 was up next to break the poor teenage boy, monster 2 started to spider their very fluffy fingers in the air and started to bring them down slowly to Peter thighs and once the spidering fingers touched Peter thighs they instantly got to work tickling all over Peter thighs making the teenager voice crack from the high pitch laughter and constant begging, the fingers continued there attack before focusing on Peter balls, the fluffy fingers went to work spidering all over the front and back of Peter balls making him scream in laughter and caused him to keep shaking which only helped the monsters fingers to explore new area of Peter balls, as the tickling went on Peter was on the verge of exploding his load and the monster noticed and decided to stop.

The monster made eye to eye contact with Peter but Peter couldn't see the monsters eyes due to being covered in all the fur, the monster waited for Peter to give the go ahead to help him with releasing his load which didn't take long as Peter nodded to the monster and then started to tickle Peter ever growing shaft from bottom to top constantly tickling all over the shaft even tickling the tip of the shaft making Peter groan in pure enjoyment, Peter was getting closer and closer till unleashing his load everywhere, the monster wrapped it's right hand around Peter shaft pumping it each time making Peter groan even more, the monster decided to use it's left fingers to focus on Peter balls again and again started tickling them making Peter groan and laugh at the same time until finally releasing his load everywhere.

The monster decided to leave the room after torturing Peter for a few hours but they wasn't done just yet as they had more thing lined up for Peter which would break him completely.

As Peter was laying there slowly calming his out of control breathing down he was so hoping that someone would save him from being the monster brand new ticklish toy, meanwhile at Marvel HQ the team was watching the news, a breaking news story was shown and it was a clip of the monster snatching Peter and taking him away, the team quickly scrambled to try and find their friend and work colleague, Iron Man stayed back to try and locate Peter suit as he fitted multiple trackers just in case of an emergency.

Iron Man continued on the search, 30 mins later he picks up a tracking signal coming from Peter's empty suit and informs the entire team to go to an aircraft hangar at JFK airport where Peter was being kept for the time being………

(i'm gonna leave it on a cliffhanger as the next story will get even more juicy, I do hope you enjoy this sorry I haven't been around much unfortunately was having Internet issue until it got sorted so hopefully it will work now and means I can release more stories) (happy late Christmas and a happy New year)