Chapter 2

Kakashi's POV

It's been two weeks since I got off the Anbu and I've been going on missions with different teams. I'm starting to like being a Jonin Leader. But it would be more difficult when I have a bunch of genins in my team. I sigh and walk towards the Hokage's office to submit the report on my latest mission.

"My eternal rival Kakashi, how is the Jonin life treating you? Why don't we have a rivalry contest right now to prove our youthful spirit?" Guy jumps in front of me with his huge grin. 

His genin Lee mirrors his action. The rest of Guy's team looks kinda embarrassed.

"I'm good" I respond nonchalantly. "I have a report to submit".

"We are actually going to do the same Kakashi Sensei" Lee states.

Uhh.. great

I take out my Icha Icha Paradise and pretend not to hear them.

Nearing the Hokage Tower,

Guy exclaims "Who is that marvelously beautiful young woman?"

I look up from my book to see Guy and Lee openly gawking at someone with hearts in their eyes. When I follow their line of sight, I find a S/C skinned woman with long H/C hair talking to the Hokage on his office balcony. Her hair flies in the wind and it makes her even more pretty and elegant.

Guy is right. She is indeed stunning. I feel heat rise to my cheeks, thankfully I'm wearing a mask. I submit the report to Iruka since the Hokage is occupied. 

I completely forget about the woman when Guy persists I go to the dango shop with him.

"I don't like sweets Guy". But he doesn't pay me any heed.

We arrive at the shop and lucky me Asuma calls us to join him, Kurenai, Genma, and Hayate. Less chance of Guy asking me for a challenge, now that he's distracted with all the others. They start talking about their missions. 

I quietly settle in a corner of the table and continue reading my book. After so long of reading, the books have become a buffer between me and the real world.

Time skip a few mins

Y/N's POV

The Hokage walks into a shop and I follow behind him.

"Hey, OLD MAN! Who is this new girl?" A little boy with brown hair wearing goggles over his forehead shouts.

"This is Y/N L/N. She is a princess. Y/N, this is my Grandson Konohamaru".

"Really.. I've never met a princess before. You look beautiful"

"Well thank you. You're a handsome little boy aren't you?" I ruffle his hair.

"Uncle Asuma is over there. Later old man" with that Konohamaru runs away along with two other kids.

"Lord Hokage, Please stop calling me a Princess. My father is not a King"

Hiruzen laughs and shakes his head.

He walks over to a table buzzing with chatter and starts introducing them to me. Judging by the vests they're wearing, they must be jonin.

Firstly there is a bearded man the Hokage's son Asuma, and a red-eyed woman, Kurenai. Guessing from the looks they exchange, must be a couple I presume.

A brown-haired man with a senbon in his mouth, Genma. Another brunet with his hair peeking out of his headband right between his brows, Hayate.

Then a man in a green jumpsuit and a shiny bowl cut, Guy. He immediately jumps up and gives me a huge grin and a thumbs-up.