[ 25 ]

***•_•***

***•_•***

Wooyoung walked in, the bag still clutched in his hand. He was intending on silently going up without anyone noticing but Seonghwa and Hongjoong were in the kitchen having their own couple talk. The kitchen was adjacent to the stairs so they were bound to see him.

Nonetheless he tried.

He also failed.

"Wooyoung?"

He paused in his tracks and looked up at them, a forced grin on his face.

"Welcome back."

"Oh god Wooyoung.", Seonghwa pulled him into a hug, "I was so worried that night Jongho called and told me you'd been gone for hours and they couldn't reach you. And about earlier this morning."

He pulled back, "Woo what were you thinking?"

"You just got back. You should be resting instead of scolding me.", Wooyoung averted his eyes.

"We did a lot of resting in Vatican. I'm just glad you're okay. Do you need me to help you pack up? You are leaving tomorrow. I can call the others too and we can spend the night with you."

"Sure."

Two hours later, the house was refilled with Yunho, Mingi, Yeosang, Jongho, Hongjoong and Seonghwa.

Wooyoung looked around at the people who were helping him pack his belongings. San was missing. Nothing felt complete without him. It was like he was removed from the family photo. As if he wasn't part of the group anymore.

And he felt so bad.

He blamed himself for it. He was always the first to cry, always the first to run to others and complain and the more Wooyoung thought about it, the guiltier he felt. He was starting to believe San's words.

Maybe he was selfish. Maybe he did act like the world revolved around him. Maybe he did act as if he was the only one allowed to feel hurt.

Perhaps that was why San didn't want him anymore. And this? This proved it all. The fact that everyone was here to say goodbye to him but San proved it all.

The fact that no one had even mentioned or questioned San's absence once for the whole time they were together.

It just felt like everyone had forgotten San. And he blamed himself.