Having an crush on Scott Summers as a student

Start from the beginning

Scott raises an eyebrow. "Yes? ...What are you getting at?"

Y/N gives a mischievous smirk. "Nothing. I'm just glad I'm a senior student. That's all." Scott is extremely happy his glasses are blocking his eyes, because they're wide open. "Anyway, thank you for helping. See ya next week."

After grabbing his stuff, Y/N walks to the exit and get out of the room, not waiting for a respond from Scott. The teacher can't believe he somehow made the situation worse than it actually was.

-

And so, a week passes. All the while, Scott can't help but wonder what he's going to do with Y/N. Obviously, he can't be with a relationship with him. That's when he thinks about which approach is the best to let him down. Once he thought of something, he's confident that it will succeed.

So, after teaching the seniors that day, every student is dismissed expect Y/N. When everyone expects them is out of the room, Scott closed the door to allow them some privacy.

"Is everything alright?"

"I need to talk to you." Scott tries to sound as nice as he can. He gets to his desk and sit down. "Is about what you said last week. I don't expect you to... view me differently than that 'cute' upper classmate. And I want to emphasize that we can't work out. Not only are you my student and I'm the teacher, I'm also straight." Right as Scott dropped the bomb, all Y/N can do is laugh, making Scott looks at him deadpanned. "I'm serious, Y/N."

"As serious when you grinded Bobby?"

Scott is completely stuck, not knowing how to respond. All he can do is to try to dismiss the claim. "A-And why did you think that I 'grinded' my coworker?"

"Remember Kitty's graduation party? Your class weren't the only one that was invited." With a shit-eating grin, Y/N looks at the baffled Scott, who tries to quickly come back with a respond.

"Look, Y/N. Fine, I like men. But my point still stands. Your still a student, and I'm a teacher." Scott tries his best to emphasizes that point.

"You say that, but Mr. Howlett still sneaks cigars in class and called my classmate a twat."

"Well, first things first, Mr. Howlett isn't a perfect role model. We're still working on his problems. And lastly, smoking in class and saying slurs isn't the same as statutory rape."

"You're 3 years older than me. And next month I'm turning 18." Y/N points out.

Scott let out a deep sigh, getting tired with the conversation. "Y/N, I don't care if you're 17, or 18, or even 35. I'm STILL your teacher. I'm still on a higher authority than you. I can't date you. We can't date each other. Do you understand?"

Scott hopes Y/N gives up. At this point, he's fine of him having a one sided crush, as long as he knows pursuing this dream is unrealistic and unhealthy. He pointed all the facts, and he hopes Y/N understands it. If only he could predict his respond. "...But once I graduate, that won't be a problem."

Scott can't help but put his hands in front of his head as he closes his eyes. He let out a deep sigh. "Y/N, please say you're kidding."

"I'm not. I'm just speaking facts."

"By the love of-" Scott removes his hands, looking more tired than before. "Alright. It's LEGALLY okay once you graduate, we can go out-"

Y/N looks extremely happy. "We can?"

"Oh no..." Scott should've worded his respond better. "Let me-"

"Nope. You said it. Can't take it back now." Y/N is quick to stand up, making Scott look confused.