Mr. Whatever - Hyunsung

Han and Hyunjin are two talented individuals who are part of a promising music group. However, their constant disagreements and inability to work together are causing major issues within the group. Their bickering is not only affecting their performance but also jeopardizing the group's future.

The group's leader, Chan, came up with an innovative solution to solve this problem - he challenged Han and Hyunjin to collaborate on a new song and dance routine as a duo. But will this be enough to help them bury the hatchet and work towards a brighter future for the entire group?

With the clock ticking and their debut fast approaching, the stakes are higher than ever. Will they be able to put aside their differences and focus on their shared passion for music, or will their continued fighting and dishonesty lead to the downfall of their careers?

---------------------------------------

"Why don't you just mind your business, Jisung?" Hyunjin yelled, looking down at Han who was sitting on the floor. "Don't have a weak rap and maybe I will," Han replied, and the two continued to bicker. Felix and Jeongin, two other members of the group, came over. "Would you two please stop?" Felix said, sighing. "This is the third argument today," Jeongin added.

Chan, the leader, arrived and said, "It's too early for this. I'm sick of this. He thinks he's better than anyone here," referring to Hyunjin. "Well, at least looks didn't get me through life," Han retorted, pushing past Hyunjin. "I'm going to take a break," Han said before walking out of the room.

Tension was always heavy between them, and they didn't want to admit that it was because both could do something the other couldn't. Han always wanted to dance smoothly and softly like Hyunjin, but Hyunjin always wanted to rap like Han.

The two continued to argue for the rest of the day. Near the end of practice, Chan told them to stay after practice. The rest of the group went back to the dorms, leaving just Chan, Han, and Hyunjin.

"I don't know why you two can't get along, but it's about to be fixed," Chan said. "You two will make a song and a dance, have it ready in two days, and present it to the group. I suggest you both start working now. This fighting and yelling will be over by debut because it's not just you two who can lose their hard work here," Chan said before walking out of the room.

Chan left the two alone to deal with their problems.

( Dance studio - In the JYP Building )

The room was quiet, with only the sound of the two breathing as they sat in silence. Han, flipping through his book of songs, finally spoke up. "Maybe it can be a happy but meaningful song," he suggested, looking up at Hyunjin. "Or maybe it can be a love song, about how hard it is to find love," Hyunjin replied thoughtfully, his gaze fixed on the floor.

Han, not missing a beat, challenged him. "And what do you know about love?" he asked, raising an eyebrow. "Not much, but I do love someone who doesn't even know it," Hyunjin replied, a hint of sadness in his voice.

The two spent some time brainstorming ideas for their song. "Let's make the song about the burning passion for art in different ways," Han finally decided. "For once, I'll agree," Hyunjin said, packing his things. "We'll work on it first thing in the morning."

As much as Hyunjin wanted to stay with Han to help him work on the song, he knew that Han didn't like him and Hyunjin didn't want to push his luck. Han, on the other hand, didn't do much work at all. Instead, he was lost in thought about Hyunjin.

He knew that when it came time for the choreography part of their performance, he would look like a rookie in comparison to Hyunjin. Dancing was Han's weakness, and Hyunjin excelled at it. Han couldn't help feeling flawed when it came to looks or dancing in the presence of Hyunjin.