"Here"handing out a small bottle,he sat opposite of me.
Am I dreaming?
"No blue,this is dreadfully real"
Did I ask that out loud!?oh my god!my cheeks heated in embarrassment.i took the bottle from his hands.how convenient is that i love,love to drink soda after a spitting headache.lemon soda in that too.

"I drove around and got some sacks and drinks,they only had lime flavour,is that okay for you?"
My whole insides were on fire,bubbling up in excitement.is this our first normal conversation?

"Hmm"i nodded with pink ears,gulping the whole bottle down in small sips.that cool thing soothed my insides like ice on fire.

"Thank you"i muttered pointed around "where are the others?"

"They are strolling around,looking into the houses and shit"he shrugged "I didn't feel like going so i stayed back"
"Oh"
"Yeah blue,'oh' "was this the second time he was imitating me?
Duh,it was fine.

"Can you walk with me?"i blurted out without thinking.

"Walk where with you?"

"Just"i shrugged "around "I want to burp i did not say.

I want to walk around but this whole ass place is creepy,it's an abandoned town for god's sake.

"I wonder what happened here for this whole town to be left this way"I shuddered,pressing myself more closely to Talay when i heard creepy noises.no wonder i had felt relieved when we skipped haunted  house for the last part,due to my headache.it jinxed and i landed up in an whole real haunted town.

"Small towns like these depend on the main source of income,which are factories or Riggs or power plant,they can be anything.so say for example that the factory,which provided the whole town the main income and goods is burned down due to some reason.the whole town is affected as there is no more source of income for them.so when the majority migrates to cities to find jobs sometimes the minority stays back or they don't,they migrate with the majority,hence"he pointed around,to the creepy old houses.this was the first time Talay spoke so much in one breath.i smiled.

"Seeing the architecture,i think these were built in the nineteenth century "Talay nodded at that.

"No wonder it did not show on the google maps,the whole town is surrounded by forests"

"Then why did we drive here?"i asked panicked.can we find the way back?

"Chill"he chuckled seeing my panic.
"I drove around buying goods,remember?"only then it registered and I sighed nodding.

"You weren't feeling well and if we park on the road for too long,the cops will find us so we drove here to park out of the main road and it turned out to be this"he explained.

"How deep inside is this place?"

"Some ten to eleven miles,the map showed that it was forests"

"I'm so sorry "I apologised consciously.

"Don't be"he patted on my head "this shit is cool honestly"i looked up to see his dimpled appear in that smirk come smile and i melted like an ice cream in Sahara desert despite the goosebumps those weird noises gave me.
"Uh,okie"

We walked around for a bit and when i burped all the soda gas out,quietly.i felt like Victoria's Secret model.that thin i felt.