Chapter Four

There are a few situations in life that you'll never expect yourself in until and unless that actually happens to you and you have no idea on how to react.

And just like any other day i was sitting in the university art room,trying to complete the six month art course i enrolled myself in for credit points,when i was disturbed and shocked.

"Jess can you pass the charcoal "i motioned to the one lying on the table next to hers.

"Sure"she smiled giving that to me,i was about to say her thank you when her eyes widened to a concerning level.

"Jess are you okay?"i touched her arm,but she seemed to be in another world with her cheeks and ears turning pink.she was blushing?my brows furrowed.

I turned over my shoulder and gasped in surprise.am I living in reality or a parallel world?

"Yeomra Kim"

"Wassup sweet"he grinned like he has known me his whole life.

I wish i had that kind of easy going character,it's a lot easier to make friends that way and lot harder to offend others.

"Uh..hi?"i was uncertain on what to say and behave.i did not wake up today thinking that 'the Yeomra Kim' would sit in a class he didn't take(i know cause i helped Mrs.Cathy take attendance once)next to me and smile at me like we're buddies.

"How can i help you?"i asked politely.he seemed like an kind face so I don't think I'll have issues with him like i do with Talay.

i was taken aback when he came closer to whisper into my ears like a child with his hands coving his mouth and my ear.i leaned in too cause I sensed a feel of bonding over this particular action.

"Just wanted to know what Luca was doing with you during the basketball game "

I looked at him in shock.

"How did you know?"
He shrugged.
"Have my resources"he leaned in again.i looked over to see everyone lowkey trying to snoop,but I can't blame them.anything related to the Chaotic squad is big,and everyone loves some big juicy gossip.

I looked back at him.
"I'm not that dumb person"I mentally slapped myself,what the fuck Kay?

I felt the tips of my ears redden in embarrassment when Yeomra smirked.

"I'm not dumb either"i was a little intimidated when he said that, maybe it showed on my face cause he made that playful face again.
"I saw you two walk out the woods sweet"
"Oh"
"Yeah 'oh'"why are all the boys behaving the same and imitating the same.

"We just met by coincidence,i went for a walk and i just so happened to meet him there"i explained.

"I know"

"Then why did you ask?"i slapped my hand over my mouth.
This habit of speaking without thinking is gonna make me end up in a ditch dead and bleeding in the middle of a rainstorm.

I was surprised when Yeomra patted on my head like he would do a puppy.i was offended.i knew my eyebrows were scrunched up and my face portrayed what was running in my brain and yet Yeomra chuckled winking "I already like you sweet"

And walked out the class room leaving me confused.

He can't be serious.
So what?
I meant to say that i would think that if i was a rude person,but I'm not.I'm sweet,so i feel good and like being accepted and proud that it was by a person who's a big deal.I'm delusional,can't help it.

After a while of wondering what Yeomra was trying to do i shook my head.i do love a little drama but I'm not desperate to the level that i make myself the main character in that.