Chapter Two

Last Friday night was fun.
I was a bit high,didn't care too much and aimed to just stay out of trouble and enjoy the night.which i did.

This Friday night I'm regretting ever doing something that was way out of my comfort zone.
Like really.what would pops say if he knew i went to the club and partied?drank?he'll for sure be disappointed in me.
And there's this thing too.

Ciara.

She emptied her soda cup on my head on lunch this Tuesday.laughing 'oops'i'm sorry like the bitch that she is.
Yeah, 'oops' it was.

She was solely disappointed to find out that i had some guts to grab her hair and poke two french fries,each in her nostrils.i wish i had the noodles in my plate that day though,it would've looked perfect for her hair.i sat in the mid day lectures that day feeling sticky and ew.
But i scored this one.wouldn't it have been just soo humiliating for miss 'i rule the world' to struggle but not be able to take out the fries in time as people stumbled over with laughter.
Should've seen the look on her face.

There's some dispute between us since then.every fucking where.I'm really trying to stay out of trouble here.

I don't know what I expected i would do in Leighton's in two months but it definitely didn't entail speaking to Talay Foxton and having beef with the popular girl but here i am,finally having salt in my bland life soup.

And through all this fight Liz was with me and her friends with her.

I don't know how the fight escalated this fast but the whole two days in between she was giving me nasty glances everywhere,and bam.lemon soda,which unfortunately tasted really good.

I can't call her plastic though.every girl wears make up sometimes and i heard that her real boobs itself are huge,can't call her a slut too,girls having sex is their business and their business alone.

what a waste of a pretty face is all I can say.with such a ugly heart you can only hope to have anything real other than hatred.i doubt her friends genuinely like her.it's that hard.to take a liking toward her.

"Rachel seemed nice.i saw you hanging out with her in the library and she sat near me during the lecture so i spoke to her,and she was kind"Liz said.

"She is,a bit too innocent too"

"I could see.i only hope she stays out of the predators sight"

"Yeah,i once fought against Naomi for her.she was being bullied by Naomi in our French class and i really couldn't stand it.i was at the climax of my book and they were disturbing me.i would've minded my own business if Naomi hadn't pushed her making her fall and tear a page of my book"i said "she should learn to fight for herself though"

"Really?against Naomi?"

"Yeah.why?"

"Bae,she's Tristan's girlfriend"

"And who's that?"

"He's like one of the squad's second circle people"

"And speaking of which,where are they?I didn't see them since Friday"i smoothly ignored Liz's smirk.she's probably thinking about that incident with Talay.

I told her that he knew my name and my best friend shouted yes!yes! So loud in the campus veranda that i bet that the people around would've assumed that i asked her to marry me.lesbians here are like fish in the sea.normal and a lot.

"In Troan.an red carpet event"
"Yeomra is Laustrat's ambassador right?"i ask.i remember his face on Laustraut's official profile.

"Yep.Eryx Heras ,Kyree Chaviré ,Rune ZVI and Luca for Estelle Viera"she narrated all of their ambassadorships with the top five luxury brands in the world.