: EPISODE 7 || DAY AT THE BEACH :

Start from the beginning

Y/n quickly halted in her footsteps before turning around and yelled.

" We are going to ask Chelsea friends if we can use the truck to make a sand castles. So me and her could possibly go war with finding Nemo. " Y/n screamed at him with all she had.

The poor woman started to cough for the way she raised her voice, while Chelsea started to pat her back not knowing what to do.

Y/n looked up too see skipper making a
' comer here' motion at her.

And she did, she started to squat next to him while he leaned in to give Chelsea a good luck kiss.

Chelsea started to yell out 'eww'  before seeing skipper lean in to give another good luck kiss too y/n.

The other males where stood there awkwardly some of them started to cough, trying to get attention of y/n.

But Y/n didn't seem to pay attention to them so she started to chuckle and walked away.

Not before hearing a loud slapping noise behind her. For one could not be told the blue haired male would smack the poor female's ass.

Y/n stood there and stared while Chelsea on the other hand tried to save her brother from her rath.

Letting out cries and yelling out sandcastle over and over again y/n started to get impatient.

She scoffed and walked away her hips almost swinging like trapeze she turned around and walked away.

" I fucking hate you. " Barbie said with an angry tone in his voice before hearing.

" Womp womp. " skipper said replying to his brother with a goofy response.
___________________________________________

                  ( Interview time. )         

" I've just finished an Internet course in sand construction, score one for Raquell. " The male said. With a confident grin on his face he was wearing a red bathing suit to match his aura.

He was sitting down on his make shift throne with a, Red sofa in the middle of the chaos.

Raquell stood there staring and, staring until he was slapped again with a Frisbee that somehow magically.
Headed towards him without any sound.

_________________________________________---------- --------- --------- --------- -------- -------- ------

---------- --------- --------- --------- -------- -------- ------

" Alright Chelsea back it up. " Ken said.

A loud sound came in front of him, it was the sound a huge truck backing up and heading towards a land mark for the construction of the sandcastle.

Chelsea hanged out the window with a huge grin in her face.

She saw ken give her the signal and let down a tons of sand from the beach, it kept going until everything landed on ken, if it was a horror game.

Ken made his way out of the sand and gave Chelsea a thumbs up.