𝓏𝒽ℴ𝓃𝑔𝓁𝒾 𝒶𝓈 𝓎ℴ𝓊𝓇 𝓈/ℴ

⊹🏹⟡₊˚⊹ 🌷‧₊⟡˚💌⊹₊ ⋆

- Being his s/o basically means going on fancy dates on liyues top resturants with childes money. You two share a dinner at the balcony of the garnished resturant. After that you two go to walks around liyue hand in hand as he happly listens to you rant about whatever with a warm smile on his face. Usually itll get pretty cold at night and when he realises that youre shivering he stops and takes both your hands in his. "Ah, youll catch a cold my dear. Here take this, you need it more than what i do" He gently drapes his coat around your shoulder and kisses your forehead warmly while shushing you when you try to tell him that he should keep it for himself.

- Is a tea enthusiast and he shows you his tea collection, telling you the benefits of each and the history of how all his herbs are handpicked and dried manually by him. Knowing this fact makes the tea he makes for you  in the mornings or when you cant fall asleep very special. Usually the tea works wonder for your sleep problems and he takes your cup when youve finished drinking with a smile as you voice him this. As you feel his tea kicking in he allows you to nestle in his chest with open arms. As you climb in your shared bed towards his warm embrace he starts to tell you about his days as an archon while combing you hair with one hand, his other arm pulling you impossibly closer to him. His voice is soothing and you quickly fall asleep to the sound of his hearbeat and his calmative voice.

- He remembers even the faintest details about you and this comes in handy in giftgiving. Dont be surprised if you wake up to a bouquette of your favourite flowers freshly cut up and neatly put on your doorstep for you to find or handmade bracelets made with your favourite stone along with a small letter with the fanciest paper telling you how much he adores you.

- Whenever he cant sleep he pulls himself into your embrace, admiring your angellike features with halflidded eyes and a genuine smile as you shift to make yourself comfortable in your sleep. Seeing you sleep so peacefully next to him brought him joy and soon he was fast asleep like a baby in your arms.

- He always takes care of your injuries even if theyre minor. He holds a firm and loving grip to your arm as he uses his other to dip a piece of cotton in disinfectant. You hiss when the damp chunk of wool hits your bleeding skin meanwhile Zhongli softly scolds you for being so reckless. You sigh and tell him that it's basically only a scratch and to this he frowns. "You mortals, always so incautious". As you cuddle later on he will ghosts his fingers around the bandaid and sigh because of your stubbornness.