Part 6

Simon woke up. He was in a new area again. The place looked like a swamp. On the wall it read: "Sheriff Toadster's mission! Round up the criminals and lock them away to get a prize!" He was a bit confused.

Simon: What? What criminals???

He decides to look around, finding a few buckets with googly eyes. He put them all in the little prison cell and a door next to him creaks open. Inside was a side room with 4 pitch black hallways. He walks inside expecting another challenge, but instead...

There was another mascot

There was another mascot. She sat laying against the wall with her knees to her chest. Simon looks around, hopes for the best and decides to approach her.

Simon:h-hey...?

Her eyes look up at him, then back down at her knees.

Simon:...a-are you ok...?

She sighs, pointing at something. He looks and saw a wall mural.

Stinky Jocelyn's mission!

Catch her in the spotlight 5 times to get a prize!

He looks back at the sad woman.

Simon:... is ... it your name?

She nods. Simon decides to sit with her.

Simon: eh... guess literary having "stinky" as a part of your name must not be the best thing...

She nods, still looking down. Simon sat there for a second, thinking of his next action. He got an idea, but also knew it might get him screwed again. Glancing at the sad girl, he decided it might be worth it. Leaning to the side, he sniffed her hair. The girl looks up at him with a confused look.

Simon: I don't think you smell bad.

She looks at him for a second before her frown turns to a massive smile. She hugged him, squishing her boobs against his chest.

Jocelyn:... T-thank you...

Simon: H-heh... It's nothing!.. U-umm... I was looking for a key card... Have you seen one around by chance?

She stops hugging him and nods, pulling it out of her pocket and handing it to him.

Simon: Wow! Thank's Jocelyn!

She nods, then frowns a bit.

Simon: W-wanna come with?

Her face lit up and she nods.

Simon: Ok then. Let's go!

They get up, both walking out to the swamp area. The key card unlocks the door and the 2 go out to the lobby of the aquatic centre. The intercom beeps, and BanBan starts talking again.

BanBan: I see you found a friend. That's good. Anyway, you might be confused on what Stinger Flow did to you just a minuet ago. That was one of her tricks, where she links minds with a person. She left for the progressive sector, but something just came up that's a bit more important right now... You see NabNab's room? It's open, which means that she's inside. As you already know, she can be dangerous. We have to deal with her. I have a solution. You may not like it, but head to the medical sector. I'll explain more there.