Part 3

Simon slowly woke. He saw a girl looking at him.

 He saw a girl looking at him

Girl: whelp. You're not dead, that's a start.

Simon:...W... W-where...?

Girl: your in the medical sector turned prison.

She offers a hand to him.

Justina: Name's Justina. You?

Simon: S-Simon...

He took her hand, standing up. He turned to his side, seeing a tall girl there.

 He turned to his side, seeing a tall girl there

Simon:... who is...?

Justina; that's Pinky Sarah-lee. An unused mascot here. Acts at the prison guard for where we are right now.

Simon: alright... any idea on how to get out?

She gave him a piece of paper. He was a bit confused, but read it.

Status Report:

The creations we have made all have their problems, yes, however... there's 1 they all share.

They're all horny. Insanely horny! This is a kindergarten! We can't have this!

We need some way for them to stay satisfied. Sperm seems to hold them off for a bit but not long. Then, we can get to work on calming them all down and stopping them from being so hormonal. Too many of our employees are getting fucked by these melted crayons. Please respond with a potential solution ASAP!!!

-Dr. Hardy

Simon:... oh... that explains things.

Justina: yep! And you're the only guy here, so...

Simon:... oh god...

Justina: all we gotta do is get a bit of jizz for the pink lady!

Simon:... fine, whatever-

She grabs the waistband of his pants.

Simon: hold on hold on! w-we just met!

Justina: well, we're being hunted by horny monsters! Get used to it, or get good at running and hiding!