I took out my phone and clicked his pictures and videos, I felt someone and then, looked behind and saw Karan was standing with someone...

He looks at me and smiles... And then I saw even samaira was in the train with ekansh...

The train stopped, Karan and I went to go pick our kids from there...

Ekansh wasn't ready to leave her hand, I smiled at him and told ekansh to leave her hand but he didn't... Even she wasn't ready to take her hand back...

Sam:bhaii...

Karan and i looked at each other, they both were standing were looking at other rides...

Teja:I am sorry, i will take him back...

Karan:it's okay, Ms.Waygankar... sami won't leave his hand either...

We both started walking when they both started walking ahead of us... I went to them and picked them both up in my arms and Karan took my bag in his hand so I am free...

Teja:ansh, leave her hand baccha... See, she needs to leave naa...

He just looked at me and shook his head...

Karan: princess, baby, let's go... Um?

Samaira too shook her head...

Karan:dekho, papa ko bhuk lagi hai, let's go and eat somewhere?

Sam:bhaii...

Teja:it's okay Karan, i don't think so they are ready to leave each other...let's go and eat somewhere...

He just nods and went to his guard to give them the packets he had held...

We four of us went to the food court of amuusment park, because I had already booked the half of the food court, so that ekansh doesn't have any problem...

Teja: ansh, what do you want to have? Should I call for fruit salad?

He just nods his head and then I looked at Samaira, from my guess she is ig just 1.5 years so I looked at Karan, what does he want for her...

Teja:what should I order her?

Karan said, and we both ordered the item we needed and then we had our snacks, we saw both of them are sleeping already...

Karan:they slept also?

I chuckled at his frowned face...

We both left from there and went to our cars, but I stopped Karan and asked him to come for a second...

He adjusted samaira in the baby sit and came to me...

I presented him the watch and the fluffy I bought for him and samaira...

Teja:this is because, i got a little too rude today... It's just, you know there is alot going on currently and I don't want that to affect him... That's why, I have never really made a public presence of his...

Karan: it's okay, tejasswi, and I am sorry but i can't have this...

Teja:please, ekansh, liked it, for him?

Karan:but...

Teja:please Karan...

He just nods his head and then even he gave me a toy car collection for ekansh and a bracelet...

Karan:even I got this... I don't know why, i thought you will like it...

I chuckled at him and forward my hands...

Teja:friends?

I asked him, a little to hesitate, because I don't really make friends... He gladly accepted and we shook her hands... I felt a tug in my dress and saw ekansh was up...

Ekansh:mum,.. sami ..

Teja:baby vo so gyi hai, we will with her later okay?

He just nods his head and then we both felt a flash on us and Karan looks in that direction and saw papz were there...

Karan:you sit, I will handle them...

I nod at him and then sat back in the car, even he went to his and then, we both drove, dispite of questions thrown our way...

========================================

'so, deal done?'

'for her, I can do anything!'

'but it's just for them, nothing else!'

========================================

Guys a press on that star button and a little comment won't hurt anyone! And please give your precious, comments towards the story!

Also, both the little demons finally met each other!!!!

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️