Seventy Five

"Did you have the best time?" Lily-Rose asked as Meg arrived at the family home. The couple had only landed from the island earlier that day, and the woman had been home to unpack and get settled before Johnny called and invited her for dinner with him and the children. "It was amazing, so beautiful, I can see why you all love it there so much." Lily smiled before the two girls headed into the sitting room. "Papa is in his office on the phone he will be out in a bit." Meg nodded before greeting Jack. "Woahh you look so tanned!!" He said making his elder sister smirk. "I'm sure that's a compliment!" She giggled before they all sat on the couch. "So what's new?" Meg asked, "nothing!!" Both the children replied in unison. "Nothing?  There must be something. Jack how did your history presentation go?" Meg asked genuinely interested "Umm yeah ok I guess. Haven't got my grade yet." Meg nodded "and Lily, weren't you and your mother in talks for fashion week in the fall?" Lily's eyes went wide "Oh umm yeah, they still want me so hopefully Dad says yes." The teen said with a nervous smile. "Ok.. what's going on??" "Nothing!!" The children responded quickly before being interrupted by their father. "You're here!!" He said shocked. "You invited me? Sorry, am I early?" Meg said reaching for her phone in her bag. "No nonsense, sorry I lost track of time." He kissed his girlfriend before saying "Kids why don't you go see if Hilda needs any help with dinner ok?" Lily began to say something before Johnny cut her off and sent them both on their way. Meg's eyebrows furrowed, surely after not being with his children for a week and a half he would want to spend time with them?

"Johnny..." Meg said nervously. The children had gone to bed a while ago, and he had acted strangely all evening. "Yes darling?" He said turning on the spot after lighting his cigarette. "Is everything ok? Look if we are moving too fast or the vacation was too much it's ok. We can go back to mere dating.." she said anxiously playing with her hands before sitting on the couch. "God no darling.. it's not that, not that at all.. it's just umm I've got a lot on my mind." "Oh. Is there anything I can help with?" Meg asked moving closer to him. "No darling. It's just the circus. Just noise. Plus post vacation depression at the realisation I'm not with you on the island.." he smirked sitting down beside his girlfriend and tucking hair behind her ear. "This life...." He began. "The life I lead with you, you mean?" She replied and he nodded. "What about it?" "It's not easy is it?" "Life isn't easy in general Johnny." She began before he said "I'm being serious... before we go any further I think we really need to do what we don't do a lot of...." Meg's eyebrows furrowed. "Talking, planning for the future, I need to know what you want." He added before taking a drag. "Ok.. so what do you want to talk about?" She asked nervously. "This life. The life that you'll end up with if you stick with me." "Johnny I don't want any special life, I don't want the money, the flashy cars, the big glamorous events. That's not who I am." "Besides all of that..." he said taking another drag. "Once you're with me, now it's in the open, that opens things you never have even thought about. The scrutiny, the pressure, the constant harassment, having to share me on every dinner we go to, not being able to just go on spontaneous dates, having to deal with me on film sets for twenty hours a day..." Meg's eyes widened. Did he not think she could handle all that? "Johnny. That's who you are, I wouldn't change a hair on your head." "So you're in?" He said with a smile. "I'm in.. I'm sure it will be hard at times but I'll get through it. I'm a big girl." She said with a smile before he wrapped his arms around her and kissed her passionately.

The next morning, she returned to her own home early than usual. Both her and Johnny had been up early with the children as they were heading to school. Johnny had a few phone calls to make so Meg had decided to head home and head out on a run. She wandered into her kitchen to see her sister dressed for work and Travis sipping coffee. "Hey you." She said kissing her sister's cheek. "Hey.. you look better than I imagined." Poppy said before sipping her coffee. "I beg your pardon." Meg replied turning on the spot. "Well just after everything I thought you know. Anyway.. don't worry about it." "Hey our Meg is a little trooper she's not gonna let something as stupid as that bring her down." Travis added. "I'm sorry, what on earth are you both on about?" Meg asked confused. "You mean? You don't know?" Poppy said even more confused. "Know what?" Meg asked growing inpatient. "The headlines!" Poppy replied standing. Meg rolled her eyes "What headlines??" "The ones about you?? The spreads, the exclusives?" Meg's jaw dropped before she recomposed herself. "I have no idea what you mean..." she said quietly, "you mean he didn't tell you?" Travis said and there was no denying who HE was before Poppy pulled her iPad out her handbag that was close by on the side. She quickly searched something and thousands of articles came up almost instantly.

Johnny Depp's new girl.. young enough to be his daughter?

PICTURE EXCLUSIVE: Meet the new gold digger in Depp's life

The leggy brunette from the Hollywood Vampires tour is spotted again alongside Johnny Depp at film festival

Johnny Depp and his new woman jet to his private Bahamas island for secret tryst

Sources claim the new woman in Johnny Depp's life, dumped boyfriend sold up her home and fled to LA to be with him weeks after meeting him!

Wearing a designer dress and killer heels is this new woman spending more of Depp's money?!

Johnny Depp madly in love with woman he only met weeks prior to her move into his LA abode Sweetzer Avenue!

Poppy slid the iPad across the island to her sister, Meg silently scrolled through the horrendous headlines before looking up with tears in her eyes. "They hate me." She practically whispered. "They can't hate you, they don't know you." Poppy said rushing round to hug her sister. "It will blow over. You'll see." "Blow over?? The festival was over a week ago and this has been published within the last 48 hours!!" Meg said before bursting into tears. Travis silently excused himself before Poppy led her sister to the stairs. "Look, I have to be in the office today some big meet but I'll be home as soon as I can and then we will have a girly night together ok? Wine, chocolate, movies and we will figure this is out, together." Meg nodded before hugging her sister and retreating upstairs.