CHAPTER - 14

-Please stop calling me good boy, Keith said softly. Roman smiled slightly.

-Why? Roman asked back.

- It's creepy. Is this the kind of man you call a good guy? Keith tried to have a normal conversation with Roman.

But in his heart, he felt ashamed. Because he didn't want me to accept that he was also on the defensive felt good.

-And if I call you a naughty boy? Roman joked.

Keith narrowed his eyes slightly at Roman. For the first time he saw Roman awake. The hair that looks a little messy and covers the forehead made the atmosphere around Roman seem soft.

-It is enough. Whether he is a naughty boy or a good boy is up to you. Just a word for a good boy, Keith replied.

-Um, so the word good boy? Let's talk about it in bed, Roman replied and Keith looked at him.

-Let me go, I'm going to get dressed, said Keith, now dressed in a bathrobe. And he intended to go and get dressed in his room, since he was now at Roman's.

-Are you physically well? Roman asked, still holding on to Keith.

-Very comfortable, Keith didn't want to lose face, so he hurried to answer, which made Roman smile. Before moving his hand to gently squeeze Keith's buttocks, causing Keith to immediately look at Roman.

-If you're fine, maybe we'll make love again in the morning, Román said. Keith quickly pushes Roman. Roman was willing to let him go.

-What is your morning? It is

afternoon. I'm very hungry too, Keith immediately looked for the exit. Roman chuckled low in his throat.

-Okay, let's wait, sir. Go ahead

you get dressed I would like to take a shower for a moment. Let's eat together, Román replied.

Keith nodded

acceptance before walking to the bedroom door, trying to force herself not to walk awkwardly. Open the door. Roman's subordinates are scattered nearby. Keith's face remained silent as if nothing had happened

happened

-You are awake? I don't know if Mr. Keith.

will eat? Kenta asked and smiled a little, as if he was joking.

-Okay, and Mr. Roman, Keith said while the other mocked him. His face

she was numb.

-By the way, is there a cigarette? Keith asked, even though he was now in his bathrobe. Kenta reached for a cigarette. Kenta brought it to his lips before Kenta lit the fire. Keith then chimed in.

-Thanks, Keith said before

to return to his room. Kenta and Astro looked at each other slightly, he didn't think Keith could act normal without being embarrassed. But when Keith walked into the room, he rubbed his head

from one side to another.

-Dammit, did I have to be so naughty all this time? He blushes because he was always on offense after

what he passed to receive, so he feels strange in the eyes of others, in short,

he assumed he would be teased.

-Oh, that's it, Keith thought to himself, before

to smoke a cigarette, then to go brush his teeth and get dressed immediately.

Keith left the room again. Go down to the dining room. He didn't go to the room

Roman. Kenta prepares a surprise meal for Roman's bodyguards. Could everyone have guessed what happened last night between Roman and Keith?