"Makeup yourself Anirudh"

"Do I have any other choice?"

Avinash was silent. Anirudh stood up.

"See you, uncle"

Avinash shook his head and Anirudh left.

Info Centre

Arnav was looking at his watch, standing at the entrance of his section, expecting Khushi's arrival. He reached the office unusually earlier to talk to Khushi. Of course he spoke to her in front of everyone too but he expected some privacy.

He saw Khushi coming. She smiled at Arnav brightly.

"Did you come early?"

"Yeah, to talk to you"

"Anything important?"

"Yeah you are important"

Khushi smiled.

"Tell me, what do you want to talk to me?"

"What did my father-in-lawsay?"

Khushi again smiled.

"He liked you very much"

"He has to... because I am Arnav Singh Raizada"

"He liked your concern for me..."

"But I didn't show my concern for you"

"You didn't show it. Yet, they understood that from your gesture"

"I think I should be careful with my father-in-law he understands everything through gestures..." Arnav chuckled.

"Yes, he understands... that's why he didn't force me to marry Anirudh."

"What is his reaction?"

"I don't know... Bhai will deal with him"

"I sensed Akash is disappointed with you. He showed his interest straight on my face"

"He will not do that anymore"

"Why? Did you fight with him?"

"I didn't fight but spoke to him"

"What did you say?"

Khushi told him about the conversation she had with Akash.

"Mmm... hope Akash will understand"

"Even if he doesn't understand I don't care. I did my duty of consoling him. Even after that, if he was stubborn, we can do nothing about it"

"Don't be upset with him Khushi. It happens... he and Anirudhwere expecting the wedding would be the turning point of their friendship. As it didn't happen, they would be fed up indeed"

"But they are not kids to be stubborn. Accepting reality is the smartest form of maturity. Then only we can avoid damage. Or else, the repair will remain. Both of them should understand that. When I got my previous birth memory, Avinash's uncle started advising him. In fact, he warned him. Yet he was adamant. He was the one who brought me to Delhi for the treatment. He thought he could change my mind through counseling"

"He would have loved you deeply I suppose"

"There is a lot of difference between love and obsession. He tried to talk to me many times. I might have talked to him if I had sensed love in his talks. But no..."

"What did he speak to you?" Arnav asked with a smirk.

"Do you want to know that?"

"Why? Don't you want me to change myself accordingly?"