CHAPTER - 13 🔞

Start from the beginning

- Rk, are you tired? Roman asked his underling, who was now standing up.

- Yes, boss, if you have something, you can order me, RK immediately approaches to wait for orders.

- I feel that the ship in the port is a bit dirty. Go clean, said Roman in a normal tone.

But his eyes were fixed on Rk's face. That RK, immediately admitted that he was punished with money, but was puzzled why he was punished? He could only look at his friends with suspicion.

-Oh yeah, RK replied, before Kenta came in to whisper later. Being punished for punching Keith in the face made RK så gema.

Meanwhile, Keith sat back and watched Roman's minions show off their skills. Kenta then went to prepare dinner for the boss and the others. As the sun begins to set, Roman has Keith shower and change his clothes. Then they go down to dinner together. Keith stood up immediately. And after showering and changing his clothes, he goes back downstairs to eat dinner.

- The boss is already waiting for Keith on the balcony, said Kenta, who was waiting for Keith. Keith nods in agreement.

And when he went out on the balcony he had to raise an eyebrow. When he saw that the table was beautifully placed on the balcony there are candles to create a romantic atmosphere.

-Do you really have to do so much? Keith pretended to ask with a smile. When he saw that Roman was waiting. In which the other party has already showered and changed their clothes.

-You do not like it? Roman asked, looking at Keith with bright eyes.

-Not quite, not exactly. But you should tell me

wait, look at my clothes It doesn't fit the atmosphere at all, Keith said with a smile. Because now he's wearing sweatpants and a white t-shirt.

Do you want to change? Roman pretended to ask back. But Keith shrugged slightly.

- No, I feel comfortable like this. Or do I look bad? Keith asked, returning his smile.

- No, I was happy to see you so much

friendly, Roman said softly. Keith admits that he was very attracted to Roman's eyes. And as if he were willing to dissolve what he was looking at.

-And he sat on the chair in front of Román.

Román's subordinates were scattered. No one was sitting next to the two of them. For privacy there was an ornate candlestick on the table. Keith smiled at the atmosphere Roman created. Soon Kenta brought dinner to serve one

one each, along with the wine for

couple.

he had tasted the wine.

-Mmmm, very nice, said Keith who

-I have much more to drink, he said

Romanian.

- Are you going to kiss me? Keith pretended to ask back.

-If you let me do it, he answered

Roman, before Keith let out a chuckle.

And he continues to eat Keith Roman watches most of the time. As the candlelight hit Keith's face, casting shadows on his face. Roman feels like a

wonderful art scene.

-I think you must have scared me until you got fed up, Keith teased him.

And Roman chuckled.

- I don't get tired so easily, Roman said in a low voice, Keith was sure that if the other young women heard Roman's voice now, they would want to