2:30

Charles
You always text me when you get back to your hotel.
This isn't like you.

3:30

Charles
I can't sleep like this, Pierre. I'm coming down to your room now.

7:30

Pierre
Charles, I'm so sorry! I truly am! I was with Yuki, and if I'm being honest, I did kind of forget I was meant to text you.

Charles
Oh, no need to tell me you were with Yuki, I already know 😏

Pierre
What do you mean?

Charles
*Photo of Pierre and Yuki*

Pierre
Charles, how did you get that?!

Charles
Well, I'm sure you read my message that I was coming to your room, but I think you forgot you gave me your spare key. I saw you and Yuki cuddling and HAD to take a photo.

Pierre
Did you even knock?

Charles
No? 

Pierre
Imagine if the roles were reversed, but I walked in on you and Max fucking.

Charles
WOAH
We still need to talk about you and Yuki though.
Come to my room after breakfast.

I started to type back a response as the bathroom door opens.

"Pierre?"

I hear Yuki squeak. I finish typing out a response agreeing to go to his room after. I may not want to talk about this, but I know I need to.

"Yeah, Yuki?" I say as I hit send, turning off my phone and looking up at Yuki.

"I kind of have a problem."

"What?"

"Can I borrow some of your clothes, please? I don't have any."

"Oh yeah, sure. Anything you want to wear in particular?" I was kind of surprised he asked to wear my clothes, and he didn't ask me to go to his hotel room to get his.

"Depends, what did you pack?"

"Well, come have a look."

I get up from the bed and walk over to my closet; I motion for him to follow me. Once I get to my closet, I quickly look over at Yuki to make sure he has followed me. I see him only wearing a towel around his waist.

In these few seconds I see him, I can't help but feel my eyes go wide. Not wanting to make him uncomfortable or suspicious, I look back at my closet and slide open the wooden door.

"What size are you?" I already know he's going to be a small, I just want to confirm it, and he is.

"Small."

"Well then, your choice is out of these." I show him to the very left side of my closet where all of my 'small' pieces of clothing are.

There are only a few pieces of clothing to choose from, but in the end, he picks out a pair of gray sweatpants and a blue jumper. As he takes them off the hangers, I hear him start to say something, but he trails off.

"I also..."

"Sorry, what did you say?" He starts to blush a little.

"I also need to borrow a pair of underwear." Oh, that's why.