41. More bounties and Haki training

Start from the beginning

"You better keep that promise, kid! If you make any of them, especially Nami, lose that smile....." Genzo said, but left the threat hang in the air, only letting the wind witness their promise.

"I will" Luffy smiled cheerfully while turning around to face the mayor.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The next morning soon came. Luffy, Zoro, Sanji were busy preparing everything for their depature once again, since their stocks had been used for the party. Meanwhile, Usopp and some of the townspeople was making a place for Nami's tangerine trees, alongside some of Usopp's plants. It took them a few hours to set everything up, but then Sanji suddenly noticed Nami's absence, so he rushed toward Luffy, who was sitting on the rail.

"Where is she, Nami-san? Is she coming with us?!"

"Of course she will come!" Luffy said.

"Knowing her, the witch probably would make her grand entrance". Zoro passed by them while carrying a big wooden box.

"Instead of worrying about Nami, you should have given me a hand, Sanji" Usopp pouted from their new small garden on top of the ship.

Sanji then rushed toward Usopp to help. Leaving Luffy to observe the townspeople, who were arguing with each other, especially Nojiko, who seemed to be very mad at the fact that Nami had left all of her money to them. Not so long after, they all heard Nami shouting from a distance.

"SET SAIL!"

A grin broke across Luffy's face, as he faced the crew and gave out his order.

"YOU GUYS HEARD HER. SET SAIL!"

"YES, CAPTAIN!" They all complied without a question.

As the ship got further from the coast, the townspeople quickly became panicked as they realized that Nami was intended to leave without them saying goodbye to her. Soon Nami was seen running down to Going Merry. Despite the people trying to stop her, the navigator still smoothly avoiding every single of them without breaking a sweat. She then jumped and successfully landed on Merry, but her next move made her crew die from laughter while the townspeople were speechless.

The navigator slowly pulled her shirt up, just to let all the townspeople's purses and wallets fall down to the wooden floor. As soon as they realized Nami had done, they all started to shout at her, and say their goodbyes at the same time. However, Nami then pulled out another thing from her right hand, which seemed to be a belt, before she kissed a golden coin between her two fingers. Genzo immediately had a horror look on his face as soon as he looked down, just to see his pants had fallen off, revealing his blue boxer with white dot patterns.

"THAT'S BRAT! MAKE SURE NOT LET ME SEE YOUR DAMN FACE AGAIN, NAMI!" Genzo yelled angrily as he was holding his pants up, while the people around were laughing.

"TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF, NAMI!" Nojiko shouted alongside the townspeople.

"GOODBYE, EVERYONE! THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING" Nami shouted back to them, while waving her hand in the air.