𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

Start from the beginning

When they finally reached the back door she made sure to stay behind Zach like he said.

"Finally that dumb ass girl is back. Run me all that money you made tonight hoe!" Lily crept out from bathroom, still unaware of the stranger in her house.

Before she could even reach the back door, Zach aimed his gun at her knee and wasted no time letting off the shot.

"A..agh, oh my god Jermaine help!" When she finally noticed Zach it was already too late. Her body quickly fell to the ground due to her being shot in the knee- she could no longer stand.

"Watch yo' fuckin' mouth, bitch ass." Zach spat before effortlessly shooting her other knee. He didn't want to kill her yet because she deserved a slow death, something like torture.

No one could hurt Malora like that and get away with it, especially now that he was in the picture.

Her mother's cries brought a smile to Mal's face, she couldn't help but to laugh. When Lily's helpless gaze finally met Malora's, there was a glint of betrayal in her eyes.

How could her own daughter sit by and let this happen?

"M..malora don't just sit there. Come help mommy," Lily stuttered, hoping this was all just a misunderstanding. Surely her baby girl wasn't behind this madness.

Zach couldn't hide the scowl forming on his face, he didn't want this bitch saying a word to Mal, she didn't deserve to even be looking at her.

"Don't fuckin' talk to her unless you want yo' eyes gauged out. Call yo' pussy ass nigga down here, now." Zach left no room for negotiation, his tone was serious. Lily was too scared to disobey him, so she quickly did as he said.

"Jermaine wake up! It's an emergency, please help."

Sure enough, her husband came rushing down the stairs. 'How could he not have heard the gunshots before?'

"What the fuck do you want Lily! I was slee-"

Zach didn't even let him finish before shooting him in the chest with a slight grin on his face. Jermaine's body fell to the ground, just as Lily's did before him.

"You both are pathetic. I may not know the details of what y'all did to Malora, but y'all clearly hurt her. And for that.. y'all gotta die." Zach went to the kitchen, searching for anything sharp.

A gunshot was too much of an easy way out for these two bastards. They needed something like a knife, so the pain can really soak into their bodies.

Malora just stood by the door the whole time, laughing hysterically. No matter how hard she tried to stop she just couldn't. This was all just too funny, karma really is a bitch.

Jermaine and Lily looked at the girl they raised in disgust, and shame. Because part of them knew they deserved this, and it was bound to happen sometime soon.

"Zach, can you pass me a knife too?" That was the first thing she's said since they entered the hell house.

And once again, Zach didn't ask any questions. "Of course, I got you baby."