215-216

Chapter 215 After I came back, the protagonist Gong who was abused by me came back with me [13]
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
It should have been during Lu Bai's hospitalization and recuperation. He Jintian and Lu Bai had said that after Guan Song was arrested, the company and house that Guan Song had taken advantage of Lu Bai's car accident were also returned.

I don't know what Guan Song had in mind, whether it was Lu Bai's villa or the company, they all kept Lu Bai's appearance the way it was before the accident.

It's just that Lu Bai didn't want to touch these things that had anything to do with them, so he simply entrusted the He family to sell them for cash. After everything was done, Lu Bai was considered to have some assets, so he simply bought the entire cemetery.

In this way, not only the first victims placed here by Lu Bai, but also the victims who were later found to be no longer in Lu Bai's memory were also placed here by Lu Bai.

But these were all done by He Jintian. Lu Bai had been recuperating and cooperating with the investigation, so he didn't come to see them.

Now that the case report was in hand, Lu Bai thought that he should come over and see them.

Just like what the old man's Chinese medicine doctor said before, Lu Bai's body needs to be taken care of for a year and a half. Even though he was in good physical condition, he had been lying in bed for nearly two years, and before the re-examination was completed, he experienced another fierce battle, and now his steps are not stable when he walks. Just halfway through, my breath became unsteady.

But Lu Bai still insisted on walking to the top.

He didn't bring any sacrifices, just a bouquet of flowers and a bottle of wine.

Looking at the familiar yet unfamiliar photos on the tombstone, Lu Bai stopped, took a breath, and sat in front of the middle tombstone.

"Lin Yuan..." This name was very unfamiliar. When Lu Bai read it out, he felt indescribably uncomfortable.

Because this young man had only numbers as code names for nearly three years while he was alive, but his name had long been taken away. Looking at the happy smiling face of the young man in the photo, Lu Bai opened the bottle and took a sip from the bottle himself.

"Underage people are not allowed to drink, brother, you can only watch me drink." Lu Bai laughed softly, the spicy wine entered his throat, and the almost masochistic heat made Lu Bai's face look much better.

It has been several years since he last came here. At that time, Lu Bai, under the supervision of Long Xiao's people, hurriedly set up a tomb for them. Even if I knelt here and cried, I would not dare to speak out loudly.

For so many years, these fresh lives have been weighing heavily on Lu Bai's heart, and they are also the motivation for him to struggle out of the quagmire.

Lu Bai had thought about it a lot before.

For example, what should I say and what should I do when I meet them again? I even thought through the scene many times.

Some are happy to have a great revenge, some are painful to recall the past, and some are crying with regret. But actually sitting here, Lu Bai's mood was extremely calm. There was no fluctuation, not even a red eye circle.

He was like an outsider watching everything inside calmly.

And those emotions were also floating outside his body, as if he, Lu Bai, was just a jar of peaceful stagnant water.

"Did I go too far? I should at least cry and say I miss you, right?" At some point, Lu Bai finished the entire bottle of wine in silence. He knelt upright in front of Lin Yuan's tombstone, but his vision gradually became blurred due to the smell of alcohol.