Writing a song together

You and kelsea had been friends since you were seven. No one could get between you two, that was until kelseas husband showed up. As every best friend does, you didn't like him, never has, and never will.

One day, while he was in Amsterdam or something for a show, you and kelsea were together in the studio. She asked you to be there to help produce it. And of course you agreed.

-Your pov-

"Hey, kels." I say walking into my bestfriends newly bought house.

"Upstairs y/n/n, come on up!" She yelled down the steps at me in an excited tone.

It's about 6:30 in the morning, and I just got in LA from New York at 4 a.m., so I haven't slept. I bet the first thing she'll say is, "You look tired sleep first, then we'll do this."

I walk upstairs to kelsea's spare bedroom/recording studio.

"Y/n/n!!!!" Kelsea squeals, pulling me into a hug. "Do you want to sleep first? Recording can wait?" She offers as she let me go. Just like I called it.

"No, kels, I'm good. Let's do this!" I exclaim. I'm actually excited to do this.

"Okay, but I only have a chorus down, so we gotta write the verses as well if you want to help me with that?" She asks politely.

"I'll help you with anything kels you know that."

"Okay...what time is it?"

"It's 7 a.m.," I tell her.

"Great."

-Kelseas pov-

"Great....so I'm thinking, It's 7 a.m. and I'm on a mountain with a view . I'm the only one at a table meant for a few."

I questioned the last part of it because it didn't really fit.

"How bout...I'm the only one alone at a table meant for two?" Y/n asked, which was way better than what i came up with. At this time, i get a call from Morgan telling me good morning, and then I won't hear from him till it's almost midnight.

Y/n doesn't like morgan....I can't blame her. She doesn't like any boy I bring home and I think it's cause she's jealous of them. Morgan is the only one who has called her out on it, but I can see it now.

"Hey y/n, do you have a crush on me? Cause like everyone on the internet has been saying you stare at me like I'm the love of your life and if you do have a crush on me I feel the same way since we were like 10 so do you?" I ask in a rambling question.

"Oh...kelsea. I think so. Do you remember that time back in 2019 at that show and we did a live together. I was staring at you cause your beautiful and I hate the fact you never saw it until now." She says.....

(Dun dun dunnnnnn)